Tom Becka radio show... KFAB AM

At this moment he proclaimed his belief that GW Bush is not serious about defending from invasion, that Bush's declaration of putting troops on the border is a smoke screen.... that media coverage of invaders will decrease and much of the public with its short attention span will forget about the invaders. Then, as the "heat" cools down those troops will be withdrawn.

I agree with Becka.

We must also note the official statements proclaiming the national guard will be present in a support role only, freeing up border patrol to hit the border.

Thus, the elite's lackey again panders to the public, making it look as if he (Bush) is actually doing something when those in the know nothing will change in the long run.

Then, Becka presents an idea. I liked it. No matter what happens, amnesty, no amnesty, whatever....... that a new law that WOULD be enforced would levy severe penalties against those employing illegals. Even homeowners who hire a lawn mower-type person. $10,000 fine to hire an illegal. And, jail time!!!!!

I have yet heard him declare how Americans could accurately determine who is and who is not illegal. There are so many phony documents available that proof of citizenship one way or another is impossible.

Still, if we can create a method to prove citizenship that is secure and accurate, approaching the invasion at the emplyment level would assist in stopping the invasion.

But, as one who as searched the Web for many hours seeking news stories about crime-committing illegals, there would still be a vast number of illegals surviving and thriving via crime. And, how many non-criminal illegals would turn to crime to support themselves?

Sigh..........

What sounds so good turns out to be full of dangers.

Oh, great, Becka is not declaring how hard it would be to deport the millions. How bad it would be to break up families..... the anchor baby syndrome.

Sigh............................................