Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One bill Cedillo at it again, please call

SB60 - drivers' licenses for illegal aliens - has cropped up again. Some months ago it passed the California Senate, had its final reading in the Assembly, and will be voted on AT ANY TIME NOW. The word is that Cedillo is calling it "THE CALIFORNIA REAL ID ACT"!!! There is no such CA act. Those pro-illegal alien advocates in the Assembly will surely pass it, and it will go to Gov. Arnold for signature. We must call him and demand he veto this bill.
    1) There is no such thing as the California Real ID Act - snow job by Cedillo;
    2) Don't fall for the claim that the roads will be safer if illegals have to pass a driver's test. MANY STILL DRIVE DRUNK!!
    3) He is also claiming his SB60 is affiliated with the FEDERAL REAL ID ACT - another lie by Cedillo.

Listed below are the phone numbers of the Governor's various offices. PLEASE CALL NOW & DEMAND HE VETO THIS BILL!

Sacramento: 916- 445-2841
    Los Angeles: 213-907-0322
    San Francisco: 415-703-2218
    San Diego: 619-525-4641
    Fresno: 559-445-5295
    Riverside: 951-680-6860

working4change
    Also, there is an alert on this at CAPS.

CA Alert! Driver's license bill still alive in Assembly!

SB 60, Senator Gil Cedillo's effort to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens, passed the state Senate last year. It also passed in Assembly committees and could now receive a floor vote with no advance notice.

http://www.congress.org/caps/issues/ale ... d=10774766

Please call the swartz, they just asked where I was located.

Banned
    The people that elected that moron sure didn't get their moneys worth , He is like a broken record

The trouble is people , I'm sure Arnie would again veto it , but down the road you will get a reconquista gov that will pass it

Its only a matter of time ,

The trouble also is that these hispanic politicans are so entrenched in
    their "communities" that you basically have all these little Kosovos around
    the country ,

Calif better get their act together and soon or they will be mexico

This should be his last attempt, he is running out of time. Prop 93 did pass

This is the response i got from my assemblyman when i wrote to him about the bill:

Thank you for your letter in opposition of SB 60 (Cedillo). This bill will require the DMV to comply with the federal “Real ID Act of 2005â€
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*