Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One family, one story

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 — Time: 6:58:14 AM EST

http://www.cape-coral-daily-breeze.com/ ... leID=11474

In communities across America, the immigration conundrum wears a human face.

Its expression can be sometimes fearful, sometimes joyous. On either side of the issue, it’s often determined or resolute.

Here in Cape Coral this week, that face may be symbolized with shock and grief. It can be symbolized by death.

William Lowell, father of three, died on the floor of his garage last Friday, his throat slashed, his arms sliced with defensive wounds, his body stabbed repeatedly.

He began the evening celebrating his son’s 12th birthday with his daughters, 6 and 8, and his wife, Tanya.

He died alone.

The man who has confessed to killing Mr. Lowell, told police he knifed him, called for a ride and went home to shower away the blood before strolling into the Cape Coral Police Department to tell officers he thought he may have killed someone.

Ronnie Perez told police he didn’t call for help, although he knew Mr. Lowell was dying, because he was “scared.â€
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

If a country will not take back their people we need to just drop them off. It is disgusting that the world is looking at America as a dumping ground for their criminals. And our government is accepting it. Something is wrong with that concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    If a country will not take back their people we need to just drop them off. It is disgusting that the world is looking at America as a dumping ground for their criminals. And our government is accepting it. Something is wrong with that concept.
    I agree- why the heck should we care if Cuba wants to take him back or not? Tough, we should just drop him off. It really bothers me because we, as a country, used to have the backbone to do it. I wanted to use a different word for backbone but did not want to make the mods angry.

There are no words to express the anger I'm feeling right now.
    According to OUR laws, if deportation is unlikely, illegal immigrants can’t be held for more than 90 days, no matter their threat to our society.

So Ronnie Perez walked. Walked right on into Cape Coral carrying sex offender baggage. Walked right on into William Lowell’s garage and — by his own words to police— used a knife to take his life.
    This is ludicrous.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

What good do our country stand for anymore? What is good about it that our forefathers were proud of that was shown? I am fast loosing faith.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    What good do our country stand for anymore? What is good about it that our forefathers were proud of that was shown? I am fast loosing faith.
    I hear ya, dyehard. It makes no sense.

I'm going to follow this story closely. I mean, what happens now? If Cuba still won't take this parasitic single-celled organism back, then does he go free again?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    The death penalty should have applied here, whether not this state has it or not. It should be federal law that ANY illegal immigrant that comes here into our country and commits murder should be put to death if papers are not issued by the country of origin for IMMEDIATE extradition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROCK: I AGREE. WE SHOULD JUST EXECUTE THEM IF THEY COMMIT A REALLY SERIOUS CRIME AND THEIR COUNTRY WONT TAKE THEM. INSTEAD THEY RELEASE HIM TO KILL SOMONE. NO WAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK CUBA WOULD DO WITH THIS GUY? HE HE. THEY WOULD EXECUTE HIM THE FIRST TIME. THERE WOULD BE NO SECOND TIME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EVERYONE HERE needs to attach this to a letter to their representative, all the way to the White House with a letter asking for an explanation of exactly WHY we dont have the political backbone to do something about it.

It will be my letter of the day. Everyday I write a letter to one of them, and there is no lack of subject matter.

Still today Lee County which incorporates Cape Coral, Fort Myers Bonita Springs, and Lehigh Acres continue to pander to the illegal aliens. This BS is nothing new here and it continues to get worse. Political correctness trumps safety and security here. Murders, hit and runs, drug grow houses and the list goes on.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!