Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more "quiet community" no longer so quiet

In the paper today was a story about this guy, 23-year-old Irving Ramirez, described in the paper as a "Salvadorian native" whatever that means. He was stopped by a San Leandro, California cop on a routine traffic stop. Ramirez was afraid the cop would find the methamphetamine in his car, so he shot and killed the cop point-blank, "execution style," stood over the cop and pumped 5 bullets in his chest. The shooting "rattled this usually quiet community." It was the first police fatality in over 40 years. So we have one more community that was nice and "quiet" in the recent past, but that is no longer so "quiet" anymore.

But heres my question: What was this Ramirez specimen even doing in our country in the first place. I ask our so-called leader President George W. Bush: What is this Ramirez specimen doing in our country in the first place? And what are YOU doing to keep him and his ilk OUT of our country?

Re: One more "quiet community" no longer so quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I ask our so-called leader President George W. Bush: What is this Ramirez specimen doing in our country in the first place?
    I hope you're not waiting with baited breath for a response from our President.....you won't get one.

Ramirez Came Here Seeking a "Better Life," Claims President Bush (Associated Pus)

Alleged "Salvadorian native" and cop-killer Irving Ramirez, was merely coming to America "seeking a better life," claimed President Bush today in an historic summit meeting with Hispanic lobbies. "Ramirez was willing to do the work that American citizens didn't want to do, such as selling chrystal methamphetamine," continued Bush.

Bush went on to say that "while its unfortunate that Ramirez's better life entailed having the San Leandro police officer lose his life, at least that resulted in no net gain to America's population growth." Later that day, in a closed-door meeting with chrystal methamphetine dealers, Bush outlined his "guest dealer" program that would match illegal immigrant drug dealers with prospective customers.

Later that day, in a closed-door meeting with chrystal methamphetine dealers, Bush outlined his "guest dealer" program that would match illegal immigrant drug dealers with prospective customers
    Come on, Bush isn't that easy!

They're going to have to pony up the $50,000 to $250,000 entrance fee to join his immmigration task force first.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I think the ACLU is going to send out a press release along the lines of: "First they came for the illegal immigrant crystal meth dealers, and I did nothing because I wasn't an illegal immigrant crystal meth dealer...."

better life

The Daily Dip.... : Upon questioning Ramirez stated that he came to America for the "great gun laws and the cheap ammo, in addition to all the other perks, such as being 'untouchable" by any law enforcement, except Immigration Authorities". Those officers having been stood down, he said, made a life of crime in America a "wonderful opportunity", and a chance to "get tough" with any Anglos that disagree, while making well above average wage for a Salvadorian

Our excuse, for a leader, bush, stated it was "...wonderful, that in todays times, a criminal illegal alien could obtain a handgun capable of piercing law enforcement body armor."

When reminded that a man had been murdered, the president demurred and said his death would likely result in "economic benefit", As no real law abiding Americans are truly interested in killing law enforcement officers for a job, stating that Ramirez was only "doing jobs, Americans don't want to do."

When asked Ramirez stated that the Officer "had no right to live, as he had no business pulling him over because he was an illegal alien and I was at the time unfairly, completely, whacked out on Meth."

When confronted with the fact that the Officer had no way of knowing his status, Ramirez responded with, "Well, that'll teach "em."

In a related story the President fell off his bike again.....

cheers glenn

It just never ends. Today, in the paper, one more "quiet community" that is no longer so quiet. "SUSPECT ARRESTED IN DOUBLE-FATAL SHOOTING." 25-year-old gangmember Daniel Ruiz opened fire on three defenseless kids who were sitting in the park drinking beer, killing two and seriously injuring the third.

"We just don't have things like this happening here in Pinole," said resident Diana Basham. "This is a small town, and it has a small-town flavor. You want to live in a plastic bubble somtimes, so its hard when it's invaded."

Get used to it, America. You've been "invaded." This is the new, improved, "cultural diversity" America.

I

TMI .. too much (personal) information

Re: better life

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    In a related story the President fell off his bike again.....
    And hopefully all the King's horses and all the King's men won't be able to put him back together again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast