Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Small Victory

If you're new to Alipac you wouldn't know this, but last year at our high school graduation there were three students who wore Mexican flags over their gowns. I posted the picture here.

Since last month and the incident in the middle school where the latino kids tore the American flag from their school books and it was reported in the paper, we've had a change. I wrote a letter to the editor explaining the reconquista mindset that these kids were showing. At the end of my letter I suggested that the principal and the counselor to these kids teach them American history and to remember that this is the same school system that allowed three students to where Mexican flags over their gowns. Who paid for that education? Mexico?

WELL LAST THURSDAY WAS GRADUATION DAY. NOT A MEXICAN FLAG OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN FLAG IN SITE.

One small victory for our town this year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my question is .... were there any American (U.S.) flags, or were they ALL banned?

Quote Originally Posted by alexz
    my question is .... were there any American (U.S.) flags, or were they ALL banned?
    There were none over gowns. Just the ones on the stage on the poles.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BRAVO Gogo . You are outstanding if i may say
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

WELL LAST THURSDAY WAS GRADUATION DAY. NOT A MEXICAN FLAG OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN FLAG IN SITE.
    That is a HUGE victory Gogo! Great Job!!!!

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of menâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Good for you GoGo!! This prove's what can be accomplished through ONE person, imagine the power that we have TOGETHER!! Congratulations!

April
    I remember the picture, WAY TO GO gogo!!!! One small victory leads to another and another....and soon it is on to the BIG ones!!!

WEll, I can't take all the credit. The young woman bringing to light the American flags being ripped from the school books and my letter combined may have been the catalyst. It has been for a new group formed in our community. We have our business cards, a P.O. Box, and a small website. We have put Alipac, NumbersUSA, and the MCDC as links on the site.

In one month we have about 11 members. One lady monitors Alipac and she is a real go-getter. We've got a lot of good information because of her boldness. Going slow and steady to see what we can accomplish.

working4change
    Great news GoGo! Nice to hear a success story from a patriot.

AE

So glad to hear that common sense and American voices ruled this one. Good going Gogo, I pray and hope for more small and mounting victories in our nation, we need those.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast