Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What absolute ingrates these so-called high schoolers are. Let's receive all of our education for free from our "host" nation and then spit on the country we received it from at graduation.

I swear, I really have not ONE ounce of respect for these people. They have got to be the most ungrateful TAKERS on earth.

Coming here to "make a better life" my BUTT.

Well done Gogo.

It starts with ONE!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you, Gogo. We are so proud of you. Step by step, we can make changes if we try hard enough.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks everyone. I got a late call for a impromptu meeting in our community. I met five new people. Three are interested after I gave them information. AND YES, the majority of it came from Alipacers who find news articles, have stats, etc. Not holding my breath but things seem to be happening very fast here. Kind of scary. I think we'll hit a plateau soon. LOL

Gogo....

Your news really made my day!
    Great going!!!!
    You are an inspiration to us all to keep trying to make people aware and make changes where we can.

Thank You!!!!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks everyone. I got a late call for a impromptu meeting in our community. I met five new people. Three are interested after I gave them information. AND YES, the majority of it came from Alipacers who find news articles, have stats, etc. Not holding my breath but things seem to be happening very fast here. Kind of scary. I think we'll hit a plateau soon. LOL
    You are on a ROLL gogo.....keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    You are on a ROLL gogo.....keep it up!

Does anyone have some wheels for this roll? ROFLMBO. I'm tired.

Thanks Shad you'll be surprised how you can start gathering people when an incident occurs in your town or near it.

Maybe some of you haven't heard but we had a young woman killed, stabbed to death, and stuffed in a toy chest 30 miles south of us. The killer is an illegal who had been deported three times, mostly recently in December. Each time it was for his criminal record. Each time his parents who live 30 miles north went to Mexico, smuggled him back in and he ended up killing this young woman. As far as I'm concerned, the parents should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting this guy, be sent to prison and be deported themselves.

Gogo wrote...

Thanks Shad you'll be surprised how you can start gathering people when an incident occurs in your town or near it.

Maybe some of you haven't heard but we had a young woman killed, stabbed to death, and stuffed in a toy chest 30 miles south of us. The killer is an illegal who had been deported three times, mostly recently in December. Each time it was for his criminal record. Each time his parents who live 30 miles north went to Mexico, smuggled him back in and he ended up killing this young woman. As far as I'm concerned, the parents should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting this guy, be sent to prison and be deported themselves.[/quote]
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````
    You are so right about people coming together when it strikes close to home. I had been involved with Alipac about a year when about two miles from my home two of the town's high school girls were hit and killed by an illegal alien. It was his third DUI. Parents and friends still keep flowers at that paticular site and it is a constant reminder to all of us. It is a crying shame when it takes such a tragedy to wake people up to what is going on in this country. When this illegal gets through serving his time, he will be deported but that won't heal all the broken hearts.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12