Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: only six today

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Good work MountainDog and thanks again for the update.
    Do you usually get more activity when the weather warms up some?
    All those nights of freezing temps probably did slow things down.
    You and your family take care now.
    Jean, it has been slow due to the cold but usually it picks up when it's raining, they know folks are indoors and that BP will not be as apt to get out of their vehicles, also the highway check points are shut down.

Thanks for the warm wishes and I try to stay as safe as I can. If it wasn't for the fact that the Border Patrol is always so close by and respones in minutes I wouldn't even bother but these guys out here are great, I can't say enough good things about them.
    My daughter in law is still at that age that I refer to as "young and immortal" so I don't know what to do about her.

Thanks for the links Greg but I get my home security items from www.coltfirearms.com
    Lmao
    Forget the Dog Beware of the Owner!!!

Re: only six today

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    We just caught six more illegals on our property today, unfortunatly the guide got away but we know who he is and I'm going to get him, my daughter in law tried to stop him and he twisted her arm.
    One of the guys that were caught spoke english and said he had been in trouble here before on DUI charges. BP said traffic has been picking up so I guess I'll be spending more time watching out for them.
    HEY! I thought Chertoff just said that 'traffic' had been reduced?

What the heck? We should get Chertoff duded up and put him down there with you MD, lol.

Give that pup a bone!!
    Geez but mountaindog's going to have a huge pile of 'good doggy' treats
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Mountaindog,

Good job. Like nittygritty said, be careful. You never know what those illegal creeps will do to escape. I hope your daughter-in-law is alright. Be prepared next time around, because most likely there will be more illegals. Good luck and great job!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12