Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to go after the

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to go after the source that draws them here and that is business that hire Illegals for profit. If business are fined and jailed there would be no jobs drawing Illegals and they would not come. Otherwise, fences, national guard or border agents would not stop them. Only drugs dealers and terrorist would be illegally coming over the borders and we could better control them if we did not have to deal with illegals.

OK I agree with this statement but we also have to STOP all of the Free Handouts and change Our 14th admendment to positively state that If Born Here and your parents are not Legal American Citizens then Your NOT a Legal American Citizen. Yep I mean Both Parents Must be Legal American Citizens. Not just One and the Other Soon to be or has applieded to be. Both Parents Must Be U.S. American Citizens At the Time of Birth of the Child.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

it's not the only way. For once in recent years president bush is correct when he says "We need comprehensive immigration reform" unfortunately his idea of 'reform' is stupid.

Taking down employers for their illegal actions is only part of a larger plan that should include a border fence, beefed up security at ports, ICE raids, local law enforement ability to arrest illegals, stoping the anchor baby phenomenom, arresting visa violators, stoping taxpayer money for 'day laborer centers', making english the official language, and making citizenship and ss checks against a gov't database a must for social services and employment.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    it's not the only way. For once in recent years president bush is correct when he says "We need comprehensive immigration reform" unfortunately his idea of 'reform' is stupid.

Taking down employers for their illegal actions is only part of a larger plan that should include a border fence, beefed up security at ports, ICE raids, local law enforement ability to arrest illegals, stoping the anchor baby phenomenom, arresting visa violators, stoping taxpayer money for 'day laborer centers', making english the official language, and making citizenship and ss checks against a gov't database a must for social services and employment.
    I agree 100%, and I KNOW I'm not alone in that agreement!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yes, the employer is the key.

Get them first and the rest will be a lot easier.

The thing is -

We know that.

The government knows that.

We also know the government is not going to do anything about it. What have they done? Do some token 'catch and release' raids against a small foreign company. That was an insult - pure and simple.

So we, the people, have got to punish the employers.

You know, I take back the premise they are the key. WE are the key.
    Our money is the driving force behind illegal immigration. Without our money - they can't entice them here. Without our money they can hire them. Without our money they can't purchase politicians to make laws against us.

So WE ARE THE KEY - we have to keep the pressure on the government - but we have to put our money where it matters. It is our best weapon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

money

Yep, $$$$$$$$$$ is what's driving this...or "the love of money". Or "follow the money".

Obey the laws on the books and fine and imprison the businessmen who encourage the invasion.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We have the power to boycott businesses that hire illegals.

Look and listen before you spend.

Pass it on.

Ask 'em outright if the hire illegals. SOme will admit to it. If the do, tell them you are reporting them to ICE. Get the owner's & manager's name, snap a picture of the storefront that includes the address. Send it off to DHS. Even if ICE does nothing(which is likely) the owners will ____ their pants and will think twice about what their doing.

I do this several times a day, its fun.

Always be polite.

I posted this once before, here it is again
    http://www.wehirealiens.com/

Here is a site I found that refuses to hire illegals
    http://www.hireusfirst.com/
    Welcome to HireUSFirst.com, your resource for finding businesses that refuse to hire illegal aliens.

HUSF is a new website and we are working hard to build our database of participating businesses. Please check back often to see what new businesses have registered. And don't forget to mention us to your friends. The more businesses we can list and the more people who will patronize them (instead of those that hire illegal aliens), the sooner and more profound an impact we can have on illegal immigration.

HUSF is a directory of US companies that refuse to hire illegal aliens

I applaud the site for those companies that will not hire illegals and I will certainly give my support to any company that doesn't

Right now, however, we have businesses we know hire them. We have industries we know hire them.

If we could just all get together - just for a short time and truly be focused on this - we could get the message out.

If we would all get behind the poultry boycott - or if you don't like the word boycott - just not buying poultry products - it would make a difference.

I will guarantee you that Tyson's, Pilgrim's Pride, Perdue, etc. have the PResident, Frist, etc. on speed dial. They are whipping out their checkbooks as well as calling in their markers - big time.

We have to make them see that if they choose illegals over the US and over the American people - then the illegals will be all they have for customers.

We can and should not do business with small businesses that hire them and we should do business with small firms that don't - but right now, the big guys have the money. It is the big guys that are hiring them by the thousands and the big guys who are purchasing the politicians.

Just imagine all those chickens, turkeys, eggs, etc., piling up in those warehouses? And all those illegals standing around idle - Looks good to me. We can do it - I promise we can. But we cannot be half hearted about it - and we can't wait.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast