Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

open border advocate, amnesty supporting senator Larry craig

That is what the true headline should read!

Open border advocate, and Illegal alien supporting Senator Larry Craig arrested for solicting gay sex in public restrooms!

This creep voted for the senate amnesty bill three times, once in 2006 and twice in '07.
    I remember calling his office several times during the Senate amnesty debates and I always thought something was strange, " what is an Idaho republican doing supporting open borders and amnesty?"
    I guess now we really know what kind of double life this guy has been living.
    Lets all be sure to remind people that this guy was an amnesty supporter.

Craig supports open borders because big business has him by the neck, just like many others in Congress. Idaho is a big Ag area and they have bought and sold him. Let's see if they can get him out of this mess.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of the talking-head types I've seen on the subject seem to generally suggest that he is done. Let's hope Idahoans can replace him with someone that has more common sense and understands what his job is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He sold us out for patatoes!! guess that says how much he thinks of Idaho citizens!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND PUT IN YOUR CALLS,FAXES AND E-MAILS
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79915
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Larry "the loser" Craig is finished. Even if he didn't get caught with what he did, he would of been voted out. Period.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thanks to his own actions, it appears another pro-amnesty senator is about to bite the political dust! Isn't it odd, how so many of our opponents are showing, in one way or another, their lack of morals and principles?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

It appears that the antics Larry craig engaged in, in the public restroom, was simply metaphorical performance art representing the amnesty movement as a whole. Sliding your foot underneath another mans stall and touching and massaging the other mans foot is the symbollic representation of path to citizenship for illegals.

I watched him try to mumble his way out of it. Come on guy! Give us a break. This wasn't his first time! Apparently he's been doing this a long time. Creepy huh? I told hubby I'm worried about him going to the men's room!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

It is noteworthy that there is painfully little coverage of the fact that Craig is a supporter of amnesty and open borders. However, there is an interesting piece in the Austin Statesman article (see below).

It is also interesting that John McCain and Norm Coleman, two other pro-open-borders, pro-amnesty Republicans, were very quick to call for Craig to step down.

======================================

From the Austin Statesman:
    http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/ ... urt_i.html

Craig’s legal woes could hurt immigration effort

By Eunice Moscoso | Tuesday, August 28, 2007, 10:45 AM

A plan to legalize thousands of illegal immigrant farm workers may have suffered a setback with the recent troubles of Sen. Larry Craig, a key Republican supporter of the legislation.

The Roll Call newspaper reported Monday that Craig pleaded guilty earlier this month to misdemeanor disorderly conduct after he was arrested in June at a Minnesota airport by a plainclothes police officer investigating lewd conduct complaints in a men’s public restroom.

In a statement, Craig denied any wrongdoing and said he regretted the guilty plea.

It is unclear what effect the arrest will have on Craig’s career, but it will likely hurt his clout in Congress.

Craig and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., are trying to shore up support for the legislation that would allow agricultural workers to obtain legal status.

The bill — known as AgJobs — was part of a major immigration package that failed in the Senate earlier this year. Feinstein and Craig are hoping to pass AgJobs as a separate bill.

Craig is shown here at a press conference earlier this year with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.

To read more about Craig’s legal woes, click here.
    http://www.rollcall.com/issues/1_1/brea ... 764-1.html