Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open Letter to Ignacio Ramos

Mailed 2/11/07

February 11, 2007

Ignacio Ramos
    #58079-180
    FCI Yazoo City Medium
    Federal Correction Inst.
    PO Box 5888
    Yazoo City, MC 39194

Dear Mr. Ramos,

I am writing to let you know that millions of patriotic Americans are behind you and are working to free you from the horrible circumstances in which you are embroiled.

We appreciate that you acted to defend sovereign American territory against invasion by drug-smuggling criminals from the third world. You were doing your sworn duty.

Unfortunately for you and all of America, our president and Congressional leaders have failed to uphold their sworn obligation to protect and defend America against enemies, foreign and domestic.

Had President Bush and Congress been as diligent to their sworn duty as you were, America's borders and laws would have been enforced.

Indeed, if our elected officials had done their jobs, you and Mr. Compean would not have been forced into the untenable situation at the border.

Rather than being incarcerated, you and Mr. Compean should rightfully be rewarded with the Congressional Medal of Honor to commemorate your heroic behavior on behalf of America.

Trust me, important people in government and elsewhere are aware of your plight, and are working very hard to assure that justice is served for both of you. On a daily basis, there are new revelations that make it clear that you were setup and denied justice, for reasons not yet clear.

Nonetheless, please know of a certainty that dedicated patriots are praying and working tirelessly on your behalf. Do not give in to despair-you will ultimately be rewarded for your service to America.

With gratitude, I thank you again.

Sincerely,

John W Lillpop
    California

Great letter John.

I sent his family a message for his birthday. I asked the fam to tell him that our organization would do all we could for them.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter

John, what a wonderful letter.

thank you for writting it.

Thank you for sharing you letter...what a wonderful letter
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother