Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OPEN LETTER: THANKS TO ALIPACers

Thanks to everyone here yesterday, who made the calls, emails, and sent faxes. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Just gear up for the NEXT time!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Ditto!

You guys did a great job this week. Believe me, I know what you were up against and how much work and effort you put into stopping this amnesty.

Bless every one of you! Your efforts have been rewarded.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Thank you Dixie, you and April were like two Mother Ducks!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Thank you Dixie, you and April were like two Mother Ducks!"

JAK
    Dixie and April!

Like mama bears fighting for their cubs! Thanks for all the hard work!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heartfelt appreciation.

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Next Target: Obama needs to stop his attack on Arizona! This guy needs to have his stubborn will broken because we know he is not going to take any action against illegals; he will probably try to do just the opposite through DHS and executive orders and whatever else is in his playbook.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

As a nursing student I truly do appreciate this not going through. I am already going to have an awful time with the flooded job market upon graduation without millions of the children of illegals being added to it. In addition to that, myself in addition to millions of other American college students depend on federal aide like the GI Bill and PELL grant. This truly is a victory for the American college students as well as their parents who have paid and paid into the system!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Next Target: Obama needs to stop his attack on Arizona! This guy needs to have his stubborn will broken because we know he is not going to take any action against illegals; he will probably try to do just the opposite through DHS and executive orders and whatever else is in his playbook.
    Capt
    When this settles down for a bit , We have lots of targets