Since the A-team was planning on colaborating with the NCGOP at the North Carolina State Fair and have not heard back from that organization some of us have communicated with going to Plan B.

Plan B is basically wearing your ALIPAC shirts and if "only approached" by an individual can you discus or give out information!!

I constantly encourage folks who are interested in being more "street" active by attending any public event like State Fairs, Festivals, Street events, community gatherings and by all means, use your body as a "walking billboard". Don't be afraid, the other side does it!

The A-team will continue in North Carolina to work with W. and Alipac and with other organizations to plan events and make public or goals to fight against illegal immigration. Since W. has been extremely busy and I personally am working with Robinson on his campaign there has been little time...but just wait....we will have something up our sleeve and better things around the bin...

Also, some members have attended forums, other organization's weekly and monthly meetings, and community gatherings....

It's all about networking people!!! We don't need a demonstration or rally to reach out to people outside this forum....Go public!!!

And by all means, volunteer and financial support those candidates that are listed on this site and those who support immigration reform and border security....

So in closing....the A-team needs folks to wear their ALIPAC shirts, their Numbersusa shirts, their Revere Riders shirts....to get people to those sites/organizations for information and take action....If you don't have one of those shirts...make one!!! Wally world and office supply stores have transfers...

If you want to go in groups to the State Fair drop me an email

take-action-now@hotmail.com