Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OPINION: Could ALIPAC hire teens to fundraise and publicize?

The United States now has the highest level of teen age unempoyment in fifty years. Those of us in the immigration enforcement movement know why.

Since teens are the group most negatively impacted by the illegal aliens it may be possible to kill two birds with one stone. If teens could be hired on commission as street teams to promote ALIPAC it would be a self funded method of publicity. A group of teens four? with a signboard and a stack of bumper sticker might make money in a way that illegal aliens would not do. Most of the income would stay at street level but it would increase ALIPAC group visibility.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. THE ONLY THING I WOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THAT THE KIDS MIGHT GET ATTACKED BY HISPANIC GANG MEMBERS WHO DONT LIKE THEIR MESSAGE. THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHERE THEY DO THIS. MAYBE THEY COULD DO IT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION OR SOMETHING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. THE ONLY THING I WOULD WORRY ABOUT IS THAT THE KIDS MIGHT GET ATTACKED BY HISPANIC GANG MEMBERS WHO DONT LIKE THEIR MESSAGE. THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHERE THEY DO THIS. MAYBE THEY COULD DO IT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION OR SOMETHING.
    They would be followed home and attacked at a later time. That's the way these racist hate-mongers operate. I would not let my kids do this, for the very real fear of retaliation. I have witnessed it first hand. It's even worse if you are hispanic and against illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I agree this would be very dangerous for teens, you have seen what has happen to kids in the schools for speaking up.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It would have been awesome but I to would be afraid for the teens lives . It is sad but thats just how things are now a days, You can't do or say anything that is not Politically Correct or it could cost you your life. The only way I would feel in anyway safe would be if we had like a Million American March on Washington DC. You know like the Blacks and the Hispanics have done . Then I think we would be ok, then again who knows with all the traitors in DC
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.