Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Kate, how ya doin?

ALIPAC was mentioned on the pro-jobs-to-India visa website
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2554
    scroll half way down.
    Look for message posted by "Purgan."

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

When I called Senator Dick Durbin to oppose the H-1B visa increase, the staffer knew exactly what I was talking about as soon as I mentioned I wanted to talk to someone about "immigration." She quickly said that Durbin is against the Cornyn proposal.

I had to explain it to Senator Barack Obama's office and I received no such assurance.

Obama (with 5% rating) is rated down there with Hillary (at 6%).
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/vie ... eer&Flag=7

When Obama ran for office, I saw that he had no position on immigration on his website. So, I sent him an email, and I got no response. Since he was elected, I've gotten form letters which say he thinks we need H-1B.

Why does everyone love Obama so much? Why can't we get anyone good to run for President?

By the way, howdy Coto!!! Thanks everyone for all your efforts! As Roy Beck said, we won one!!!
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Hi Lost Mummy, how ya doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by lost_mummy
    According to PBS radio broadcast about a week ago Osama Obama is supposed to be Hillary's VP running mate.

You need to move John Cornyn to the bottom of the F- list. He voted to bring the McCain Kennedy Amnesty bill for a vote (knowing it would pass) even though he later voted "no." And he is sponsor of the "double the H-1B arrivals" so-called SKIL bill. John Cornyn is the flaming liberal anti-American senator whose constituents are from mexico and India. Cornyn and presidential candidate Hillary Rodham are founders of the taxpayer funded, [job destruction] Friends of India Caucus.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Yea, what's Cornyn doing at 40%? He should be rated down with the F- Senators.

Hillary and Obama belong together. They're both DLC Democrats, except Obama pretends he's not DLC. The goal of the DLC'ers is to out-pro-business the most extreme pro-business Republicans, while pretending they care about the working class. Ha!!!

Is Obama in the "Friends of India Caucus"?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Lost Mummy, how ya doin?
    According to PBS radio broadcast about a week ago Osama Obama is supposed to be Hillary's VP running mate.
    I'm doing OK. I'm proud to say I just got permanently banned from my first forum. I created this post, which offended a DU moderator who apparently has a soft spot for banks:
    Should we kill the Bank?

At the DU, you can't even post a link to this satirical song (by the Jewish comedian Sacha Baron Cohen), which makes fun of anti-Semitism.
    Throw the Jew Down the Well
    (Yes, a moderator apparently thought this video was anti-Semitic and so deleted my post.)

Throw the DU down the well!!! And George Bush, Cornyn, Hillary, Obama too, and all the "open border liberals" and "cheap labor conservatives" too. So, our country can be free!
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

The only reason our representatives in Washington are pushing these vista increases is they really haven't represented american citizens for quite a while. They will do whatever it takes to stay in office and that means they represent the PAC money they receive from corporations. It's these same corporations that are both moving US jobs overseas and importing high tech labor rather than paying americans to do the same job.

Our reps are in the pocket of Big Business, and Big Business has big pockets, especially now that profits have never been greater as % of GDP.

No more "cheap labor economics", which is basically the view that whenever you can replace a U.S. citizen with cheaper, foreign labor, then that's a good thing.

Throw it down the well, along with all our state/corporate leaders that subscribe to this anti-American economics!!!

Our reps are in the pocket of Big Business, and Big Business has big pockets, especially now that profits have never been greater as % of GDP.

No more "cheap labor economics", which is basically the view that whenever you can replace a U.S. citizen with cheaper, foreign labor, then that's a good thing.

Throw it down the well, along with all our state/corporate leaders that subscribe to this anti-American economics!!!
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Why does everyone love Obama so much? Why can't we get anyone good to run for President?
    Louis Farrakhan is still well loved in the Detroit area in spite of the fact that he got caught making a statement that he supported the rights of Islamic terrorists to kill American citizens! Aren't poor Blacks some of the American citizens that he would support having killed?

These people are sick, delusional, greedy, disturbed and deeply criminal in a way that words cannot describe.

Everything that Obama stands for would have poor Black workers lose their jobs to illegal immigrants and Indian H1-Bs.

My first impression of Obama has always been very negative. He is a crook working to destroy whatever gains have been made for hard-working middle class Black people. But of course, since I am white, I will be called a racist for not "liking" Obama.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123