Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The opposition against us is growing weaker by the day ….

The opposition against us is growing weaker by the day ….

Can you feel our side strengthening ? I love it , to absolutely CRUSH an opponent so thoroughly as we are now crushing ours is a feeling like none other ..

Where the other side must retort with feelings and good intentions , I can bust out cold hard facts … American’s don’t have the tolerance to listening to happy talk like they use to , not with all the economic suffering in this world .. Americans look around nowadays and say , well gee if I have it rough , why should I pay for an illegal immigrants medical bills from his visit to the E.R … or they ask themselves why they should be helping to fund an illegal immigrant that snuck into a state university and is now taking the place a citizen could be holding …

…. The happy rainbow world that everyone wishes they could live in is going away .. And now we’re faced with hard choices , people are starting to man up , and finally MAKE those hard choices ..sadly they do not entail letting millions of people continue to ride on our backs …

All we have to do in order to secure total and complete victory is make sure there are no changes to the immigration laws …

MW
    I definitely feel the overwhelming support (nationally) of the new Arizona law has allowed us to gain some much needed momentum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I respectfully disagree....

the opposition is buying time with stall tactics, such as multiple lawsuits that will continue.

The latino population is educating themselves, and the reality, the longer they draw this out, americans are lazy ans will start relaxing and be more willing to compromise.

the opposition is not looking for a complete amnesty, if they get 50% of what they want, they win, such as work visas, that they can then turn into green cards,then citizenship

they have been playing this game a long time, getting people in political positions, building the population

it will be a huge mistake to think they are getting weaker or we are getting stronger.....we are having more people speaking out, but how educated are they on the entire issue ?

You are wrong in describing the situation as one in which the opposition is the Latino population there are large unrecognized numbers of Latinos on our side and the most powerful proponents of illegal immigration are the certain of the foundations and the US Chamber of Commerce.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

good point, I used latino probably because that is who I have the most contact with

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I respectfully disagree....

Me, too. Americans have become addicted, partly by choice and partly by leftwing design, to the cheap labor of illegal aliens. We sort of want the best of two worlds: well paying economic and career opportunities---AND----somebody cheap to work at McDonalds. It's going to take some upheaval to get Americans off this addiction. Having less illegal immigration also means that a lot of entrepreneurs who want to start companies, that would hire cheap labor, won't do it at all. It probably means some further economic declines, before things turn around. I told my brother, who owns some rental property in Arizona, to expect even further decline in value and greater vacancy rates when the AZ 1070 law goes into effect.

But in the long term we can't go on with the negative effects and limitations to our technologically progressive society that illegal aliens and their advocates have wrought. We have to rely on eliminating labor costs---and probably eliminating unskilled labor---in order to stay competitive against emerging nations.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe our kids can have their jobs back. You know the ones that they use to have at McDonalds and the weekend job of mowing lawns for extra money. I like going to In N OUt. They hire American school kids. You have no trouble placing your order.

April
    We cannot afford to relax, we must remain vigilant, victory is not ours.........yet

Latino is the wrong term -- I have become practiced in using the word La Raza or La Razas -- those are the hate mongering get all the illegals in here and take back Aztlan group -- who by the way advocates "ethnic cleansing" after they control Aztlan (southwest United States). It is true most American Citizens of every color, ethnicity, creed are tired of illegal immigration and want it ended and illegals deported.

But it is not wise to feel victorious. To me this is not just about illegal immigration -- but about government caring about American and American Citizens and being responsible and having allegiance to us. Perhaps by November 2012 we will have a better feel for how much progress we have made. Until then this is a life or death struggle for us all -- life or death of the United States of America and her melting pot of people.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Be especially alert November and December when hopefully there will be a lame duck congress. As far as immigration laws, there is another post at this site regarding a commission to regulate legal immigration. That could be a good thing or it could be real trouble.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast