Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HWI

Oregon Dept of Forestry Busted.

I sent a Firefighter to Clackamas comunity college for ODF language class for being bi-ligual, they only have evaluators for spanish. Where is the other evaluators for the French, japan, german, norway, aribic, and chinese?
    and they say its not a spanish issue.(yea right) Contact Forestry and ask them this question. They no longer talk to me. I'll post the letter from the firefighter that went when i get it.
    Highland Wildfire Inc Jaime Pickering I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN & CHILDHOOD DREAMS BACK. I JUST WANT TO WORK

Clearly there is much discrimination toward the speakers of the 6000 languages other than Spanish in this world. Just keep letting government and the private sector know that you're aware of it. Jump right in here and give us a hand. The job gets bigger everyday.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome HWI......saw you read the reply I received. I just know how some people in the upper position can excuse their moves by saying it's something else. They have to be very careful in how they do it so it doesn't come across racist or discriminatory. I didn't buy it either but thought others would be interested in the reply. Their defense sounds convincing......but don't they all?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HWI

Thank you for the warm welcome. My reports told me that Media was there along with lots of ODF workers. Jim Walker being one of them. It was a complete Set-up to make themselves look good.
    Highland Wildfire Inc Jaime Pickering I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN & CHILDHOOD DREAMS BACK. I JUST WANT TO WORK

Well....we're pretty good at getting below all the fancy packaging. They haven't dummied us all down enough yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HWI

Here is what i got from the Contractor/Firefighter that went to ODF test

7/6/06 I would like to comment on the bilingual testing at Clackamas community college i don't want my name use as the repercussion form the odf could damage my company . I drove to portland 7/6/06 to take the test i arrived early i was told to sign a registration form with a legal disclosure that said that the records would be turned over to ODF i white this paragraph out and signed the form not to there knowledge there were 8 to 10 mexicans there and one said that he had taking the test and not passed once before from my stand point it was a total set up lots of ODF personal started showing up jim walker and my others whites the Odf interpreter was hispanic and it looks like she would be prejudices against whites and was there for the hispanics i left as this was not a good situation anonymous the media was also their

I'd still like to no where the other evaluators for other languages are?
    And they say that it's not a spanish issue. check out web site below and tell me what you think. i'd like to know what Alipac thinks.

http://egov.oregon.gov/ODF/FireCrewLang ... ment.shtml