Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Oregon SB 742 passes

In state tuition for Illegals passes even though they cannot legally work In the United States when they finish their education... Vote was 18 to 11

Then they will pay for it in Oregon.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How dumb.

well I think you better look again why the illegal Immigrant are working . they are not a citizen so why In hell are they still In our country why Obama don't show his birth certificatie
    I hope in hell trump get in as President . just want our country back & Obama can not run again His did not show His Birth Certificatie
    by right Obama should Not be President at all .
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oregon State illegals will be deported, being college students will not cease deportations.

One question

Has anyone stated how the cute in tuition will be paid for? I guess the State will pay using employees funds/wages.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I think I know how they are going to pay for it.

Last week I got a letter telling me that since Oregon is so broke that my Oregon Health plan co-pay is going to double.

Happy to do my part to support the Illegals.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Banned
    Sadly in a time when we thought states were going to crack down on illegals , they all seem to be in a rush to reward illegals , or to kill any bill against them , and so far they are winning , in fact its a blow out ,

I wish I had the answer , I guess the people just don't care

The evil deeds are all being done by the libs , that is our real problem

Of course there are a fair amount of rinos in the mess also

"****!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.mycentraloregon.com/news/sta ... -bill.html

The difference between resident and nonresident tuition is different at every school but can be significant. At the University of Oregon, in-state tuition this year is $8,190, compared with $25,830 for an illegal immigrant, international student or out-of-state student.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

http://www.heraldandnews.com/viewpoints ... d=71119631

SB 742, which may be voted on this week, proposes in-state college tuition rates for illegal aliens.

Such subsidies cost taxpayers a bundle! The estimated annual tuition and fees at the University of Oregon are $8,190 for in-state students and $25,830 for out-of-state students, meaning the legislation forces Oregon taxpayers to provide a subsidy of about $17,640 per year for every illegal-alien student.

SB 742 also violates federal law; The Illegal Immigrant Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 prohibits states from offering a benefit to illegal aliens that U.S. citizens from another state can't receive.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake