Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Oregonians For Immigration Reforms letter to ICE

In my email today, I recieved an email update from the group locally I have signed up with and this is a letter they sent to ICE about the matricula consular cards that our state workers are helping them with, and promoting information about jobs, workmens comp, and other benefits that should be only for citizens (thats our hard earned taxpayer dollars at work!!). I do not have the time to copy, my computer is old so to cut and paste is impossible. Heres the main site and the letter will be on it: WWW.OREGONIR.ORG . The letter explains that ICE has not been enforcing the federal laws and that when thet state employees are handing out information on how the get a drivers license, how to get a job, how to apply for workmens comp, etc.. that they need to be arrested because it is obvious that a person that needs a consular card is not legal here, as a legally immigrated person would have proper documents from the federal government already.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for posting this elizabeth! I had no idea that the state of oregon was doing this---Rebecca