Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OReilly Factor Tuesday nite

Is it Legal Segment, in the second half hour.

the is it legal duo discuss the DREAM ACT and investigate if its even Legal

Banned
    Keep in mind
    It was pointed out that you don't have to go to school or the military
    (This morning)

There are built in waivers

O'Reilly wants people who have been brought here by their parents, and who are behaving themselves, to be made legal by the Dream Act.

The two gals are also for a Dream Act, providing it gets tweaked in some of the areas they disagree with.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Bill Oreilly pushing AMNESTY, imagine that while Lou Dobbs is on Fox telling conservatives 'dont worry about it"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes, I have noticed that Oriely, Gretta would probably give them some form of anmesty FOR BREAKING OUR LAWS ... and I have emailed several of them and asked...

why do the American people have to pay because their government purposely did not do their job! Where is the compassion on the American people who have been betrayed and INVADED?!!!
    I have to add that Whoopi was sickening! Now she wants to be nice because she is trying to sell her book? I wouldn't give you 2 cents for it.
    Also because she doesn't use the internet she doesn't like it that the rest of us do... the liberals would love to take this away from us. I no longer respect or like this woman...!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have more respect for those media pundits that advocate a total amnesty than I do for these lying ratbastards that argue against CIR but would allow this backdoor BS! JMO

Can anyone get us a video clip of Bill Oreilly pushing the Dream Act Amnesty for his big boss Rupert Murdoch?

W

So far, fox news has a lot of pages on illegals

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3923192/talking-points

Here's the one I like.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4295826/anti ... fe-passage
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Bill Oreilly pushing AMNESTY, imagine that while Lou Dobbs is on Fox telling conservatives 'dont worry about it"

W
    I saw Dobbs on Fox and he said the Dream Act has no chance of passing, that it's only for show to let the Latino voters know they tried.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

The Dream Act is a symptom of a larger problem, uncontrolled illegal immigration. Who would benefit from the Dream Act? American citizens? Hardly! The people who benefit are the ones who broke our laws to begin with. We shouldn't pass bad legislation simply because we have failed so miserably at controlling the the very thing that lead to it! Correct the cause rather than trying to deal with the symptom!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast