Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly is on fire!!!

Did anybody catch Bill O'Reilly tonight? He was on fire!! It was one of the best fights that I have ever seen. He was arguing with Geraldo Rivera about illegal immigration. Honestly, I think that Geraldo has lost his mind. I am surpriesed that he considers himself an American. Finally...Bill putting forth some effort on illegal immigration. That made my day!

Banned
    I saw that too! It was closest I think I've seen two guys come to fisticuffs on what is usually a news type program. And, it went on so long, I think they ran through a couple commercial breaks.

Geraldo lost his mind a long time ago. I remember during the 187 debates he editorialized about it, calling it "hate filled." Back then he thought 187 was misguided, and the battle should be fought on the border. Now, regarding the border fence, he suggests that it should be fought on the interior--the magnets, the employers. Pfft. He just wants us to be taken over and will object to ANY form of fighting illegal immigration. He is half Jewish, but acts like the biggest chest-thumping La Raza member. I don't think this fool even knows Spanish, when he says Spanish words he sounds funny, kinda French. I gaurantee I speak more Spanish than this idiot.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I missed it. Hope I can see it on a repeat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I missed it. Hope I can see it on a repeat.
    You really do need to see it. I thought someone was going to pop a vein! It is about time a news guy had some sincere passion about something. Bill sounded like a patriotic American...rare for US news guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    You really do need to see it. I thought someone was going to pop a vein! It is about time a news guy had some sincere passion about something. Bill sounded like a patriotic American...rare for US news guys.
    OMG! OReilly didn't waffle at all! And you got that vein part right Neese. Isn't it amazing how people defending the illegal immigrants like Rivera did tonight can even be saying "illegal immigrants" in their arguments but still gloss over it like it was nothing? As if the fact that these people are illegally didn't contribute to tragedies like this? Amazing level of denial these people have.

Incredible argument by Bill 'O Reilly the way Americans really feel about the deaths of their teenage daughters or other American Citizens at the hands of ILLEGAL Aliens. DWI illegal Alien fatalities is now commonplace and multiply this by thousands across the U.S. and it becomes an image of a foreign intrusion pillaging scourge, thieving , causing harm State to State and Mexico sits somewhat pleased about it. O' Reilly may finally be seeing the invasion level magnitude of what is going on out here.

I sent Bill this letter.

Dear Bill,

Thank you sir, for your passionate argument of truth to pro-illegal Alien Geraldo Rivera on this issue. Thank you for standing up for the United States and American communities to not be violated by this or by Geraldo. All Americans and Legal Immigrants should support Representative Sue Myrick (R-NC) who has put forward legislation making a DWI first offense by an illegal Alien an automatic deportation.

It is typical of the pro-illegal Alien lobby, Geraldo's view to steer the point away from illegal Aliens to a matter of race/ethnicity or a matter of DWI driving. Yes, DWI Americans kill too. BUT, If the illegal Alien was not in the Country to begin with then the deaths would not occur AND it is a foreign invader mentality of lawlessness to disobey more and more laws as their is no integrity of entering the U.S. And after being caught and released why have any concern for any laws.

For Geraldo; why has Lou Dobbs gotten prominence in reporting on illegal Aliens? Because the magnitude of the problem has gotten as such AND IT IS U.S. SOIL. The sheer numbers mounting to an invasion of Country is seen in every American town - and the crime complaints that go with that (ID theft, ID counterfeiting, MS-13 gangs, drugs, rapes, DWI deaths) - this is what Hazelton, Pennsylvania is all about. Then to tell Americans to speak Spanish, to sing the National Anthem in Spanish and to give ILLEGAL foreigners what they want--NO. No other "immigrant" group has ever come to America and acted with imposement. And yes, it is fact that
    60-70% of the Latino/Hispanic community is in fact ILLEGAL Aliens - because it obviously comes from a particular place, at the Border out of Mexico and Central America. Geraldo knows what the problem is and there are many Latino/ Hispanic Legal Immigrants that oppose illegal immigration. It is not a matter of innocent "economic migrants" - there is intent to violate, for Mexico to send poor thieves to the U.S. and it is Mexico's corruption against its own People that the U.S. does not have to be responsible for, pay for, or tolerate. Thank you again for your time.

Ronald XXXX
    Americans for Legal Immigration
    United States

Wow.
    Just caught it on my tivo.
    That was intense.
    When Geraldo kept insisting that it was about drunk driving and not about illegals, Bill could have made his point with one simple question.

If that man had not been in the country, would those little girls be in the ground tonight?

Way to go Bill. Glad to see the rage. Sometimes we need to take off the gloves and show our feelings. Its healthy to get mad! It is valid to get angry about little girls dying at the hands of illegals with prior convictions.

Nice dig at Lou Dobbs, Geraldo....are you feeling threatened for the illegals you so vehemently support? Afraid he is going to shine a light of truth on them?

Oh and wow...Bill calls Geraldo an Anarchist! Maybe a little real truth slipped through there. Glad to see it!

I heard Geraldo call him outside for some rounds. Bill is a big guy (I think about 6'4" ). Geraldo must think he is a tough guy too.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bill O'Reilly is a big guy. He used to work here in Portland, Oregon on the news, and he sat way above all the others at the news desk. I also think he is a hothead, which is ok. To my recollection, he left Portland and I think it had something to do with the way things are in this particular area. I wish I could remember what it was I had heard and when though.

I know, I did see the interview with the family and friends of the two teen girls killed in VA. It has seemed that his main these has been about Jessicas Law, which is good, but he has covered very little about illegal immigration, I hope to hear more from him about it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast