Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo probably doesn't know the old saying that you never want to get an Irishman P.O.ed. I learned that one the hard way a looooooong time ago. They just won't give in. Even if the chips are down.

It was good though, but hard to sift through, since they didn't have a good dialogue, with both shouting at the same time, no one listens. But that's Geraldo's sensationalistic reporter approach.

For those that haven't seen it --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Yeah, I watch Bill all of the time. By the way, nice to meet yall.
    Proud Native Texan

Quote Originally Posted by 3970010
    Hey 3970010, welcome.

Yep, I saw Bill last night, too. Good wasn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome 3970010 to ALIPAC. Yes that was a good show The point here is that some crimes are avoidable, if illegal aliens were not in this country they would not be committing crimes and killing people.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 3970010
    Welcome to ALIPAC, pull up a chair, grab something to drink, and enjoy your stay.

Ron...excellent letter. I wrote him one too.

If anyone has a chance, please let him know that we would like him to report more on illegal immigration. If they get a strong interest, I am sure that they will add more stories. It might be a good idea to send him a story to report on, with your letters.

I sent him the article on "A Christmas Story" Director, Bob Clark and his son, Ariel, getting killed by an illegal immigrant.

3970010...Welcome to ALIPAC, nice to have you here.

Thank you for posting the video. My husband saw this last night and I didn't. I have seen O'Reily get angry with Geraldo before, but last night's heat was refreshing to see from the posted video. Geraldo's racism came out, since he was the first to use "Latino". O'Reily uses "illegal".

We do have our fair share of illegal activity (DUI, etc.) in our country by US citizens and we should not look the other way when alien invaders do illegal activity--whether those alien invaders are Irish or Latino. Obviously, Geraldo knows most of the alien invaders are Latino, since he brought it up first. Alien invaders need to be deported, whether they are doing more illegal activity or not. Those girls would still be alive if the alien invaders were in their own country.

And my state, Illinois, wants to give illegal aliens driving certificates. Heaven help us... Surely the fatalities will rise...

Can you send some emails to help stop this for us?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=58792
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought Bill was going to knock him out (wish he had ). He was visibly really angry. I wrote to him too. Guess all of our emails to him in the last months have paid off.

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast