Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm all for the bill about sanctuary cities.

My issue with him is that he is in favor of amnesty for non-criminal illegals. He also has an ego the size of Texas.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I'm glad O'Reilly is doing this, this makes up somewhat for his pathetic support of the recent amnesty bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The other congresswoman was Thelma Drake, 2nd Virginia.
    Both representatives are definitely with us on this issue.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

He must figure it will be good for the Ratings... Also.. Criminal Aliens = Illegal Alieans.. don't you think? I don't see a difference..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I dont trust him. He had McCain on and did not ask him ANY TOUGH questions. I was livid I have not watched an eposide since. And I used to really like the guy.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE IS FOR AMNESTY!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I have no use for O'Reilly and never watch him. He said that he "RELUCTANTLY" supported amnesty!! That was it for me!

HOWEVER, he has a huge viewership and IF he keeps exposing the CRIMINAL aspect of illegal immigration....he can turn the tide! If Federal funding for sanctuaries is stopped, it will be a huge victory. If all of MSM stopped the sob stories and exposed the heinous nature of the crimes committed by illegals...we will win! Bush will have NO defense!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I have no use for O'Reilly and never watch him. He said that he "RELUCTANTLY" supported amnesty!! That was it for me!

HOWEVER, he has a huge viewership and IF he keeps exposing the CRIMINAL aspect of illegal immigration....he can turn the tide! If Federal funding for sanctuaries is stopped, it will be a huge victory. If all of MSM stopped the sob stories and exposed the heinous nature of the crimes committed by illegals...we will win! Bush will have NO defense!
    He calls them "criminal illegal aliens!"

People say he has flip flopped on the subject some! I haven't been watching him long so wouldn't know?
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I am willing to consider anything positive from anyone really. If results can be had from traitor O'Reilly than by all means...

Please consider this aspect:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... t=semantic

I think if he can gain results, but we maintain that all Illegal Aliens are cirminals, then it could work. From what the buzz is, he took a hard hit on his traitorous stance on amnesty. They had to bring on Michelle Malkin and he took time off. But just consider this recent RNC push and always remember its about numbers to them not ideas. O'Reilly has the courage of a goldfish, so I don't trust him. If someone tried to rape me I wouldn't kiss them later on when they decided to come out against unprotected sex.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I am willing to consider anything positive from anyone really. If results can be had from traitor O'Reilly than by all means...

Please consider this aspect:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... t=semantic

I think if he can gain results, but we maintain that all Illegal Aliens are cirminals, then it could work. From what the buzz is, he took a hard hit on his traitorous stance on amnesty. They had to bring on Michelle Malkin and he took time off. But just consider this recent RNC push and always remember its about numbers to them not ideas. O'Reilly has the courage of a goldfish, so I don't trust him. If someone tried to rape me I wouldn't kiss them later on when they decided to come out against unprotected sex.
    Maybe an illegal alien effected his life? (Family or friends) And he took a step back and looked at the real picture!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

He calls them "criminal illegal aliens!"

People say he has flip flopped on the subject some! I haven't been watching him long so wouldn't know?
    He has always said "We Can't Deport them all!" Lou Dobbs says "Why couldn't we? We are the U.S. We can do anything we set our minds to do!"
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast