Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly Questions Hillary On Immigration Tonight

I just caught this on Fox news. Bill O'Reilly was saying that in his interview with Clinton, he questions her on illegal immigration. It will be on Bill O'reilly tonight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybob, what did Bill mean that " her answer will pin your ears back"?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I just caught that one part. Guess we'll find out tonight. Hope he pinned her down for straight answers.

It should be interesting. I believe that I heard this correctly. He just said that her responses would be surprising or something to that effect. We will see.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

bill has not really gone the route of tough questions that say glenn beck or maybe Lou dobbs would ask her. i expect this to be soft bal lquestions with soft ball answers

Yeah, me too, James. He was practically drooling when he had Bush on that time. He completely changes when he's doing these interviews. But, we'll see how tough he is on this one.

Please post the comments from Hillary in regards to illegal immigration for others to see. Not everyone will be able to view the show.

Thank you.

Psalm 91

Well, I was watching and didn't hear anything about immigration. I did miss the first couple of minutes, but don't think it was said then, however. Bill just said he will have more of the interview tomorrow. Looks like he's going to string this thing out. It comes on again tonight, so I will watch the first few minutes then.

Don't forget he directly supported McCain Kennedy Amnesty. Remember him telling the audience to support it? Saying "it's the best we can do?" Saying this before it had even been released?!??!?!

Well, O'Reilly's kind of a whimp when it comes to these interviews, but whatever Hillary says will get to be heard by the people. And I hope she says how dedicated she is to making them all legal and hopefully change some minds out there about these losers running for President.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast