Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes Chosen, I do remember. tinybob, I did not hear anything about illegal immigration either. I thought I might have missed the comments too. Do double check this evening, but it may be part of tomorrow's segment on Bill's show.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I know he said earlier before his show that he had asked her questions on it during the interview, so we will see what happens. Hopefully, someone in the Democrat party didn't convince him to eliminate that part. If he does, he needs to hear from all of us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will listen in for the teaser tomorrow.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

He said they will talk about immigration tomorrow. Must be timing it to go along with the marches.

Thanks, MontereySherry. I'll be watching.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

He will push her agenda on immigration and the 'best we can do bs'..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

All three candidates want amnesty and with family reunification will allow 40 to 60 million more people into the country in the next 20 to 30 years.

How does she think she can do national health care for 300 million people when they can't even fix social security?.....McCain is the only rational choice with the hope that he is SINCERE when he says he made a mistake about scamnesty....do you trust him?

Obama? RACIST!

O'Reilly has said in the past: "there is no way we can deport 12 million illegals" (of course that 12 million # - no one knows what the actual number is). So, his possible immigration question with Hillary will be soft at best.
    I lost faith in O'Reilly with his Sutton interview about Ramos and Compeon. "Convicted by a jury of peers", even though 3 complained afterwards, and now that *star witness* drug smuggling SOB is pleading guilty to drug smuggling. IMHO, NO criminal tells the truth on the witness stand...
    Anyways, I really lost faith in Bill O'Reilly. So, please report back as I am one of those who doesn't get FOX all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12