Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jamesw62,
    thanks for link
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Jak, You said it....and your 100 percent correct...in my book!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Michael Savage was talking about this on his show. He said with all the lawlessness that is being condoned by our public officials he is starting to hate living here in this country anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Michael Savage was talking about this on his show. He said with all the lawlessness that is being condoned by our public officials he is starting to hate living here in this country anymore.
    I heard Savage today or most of it . I feel his frustration . But he still didn't mention the Dream Act . I think somebody is threatening him in high office .

We also don't take into consideration all the immigrant doctors who come here and can't half speak english, much less read all the info on care and proper drugs to give . I had one give me two meds that were never suppose to be taken together ,ever ! And one was really rough and mean . Wonder how many these docs are accidently killing ?

I will say that 30 years ago when more restrictions and quailifications were enforced, I had two wonderful immigrant docs . This was a different kind f new immigrant than we have today .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I heard Savage today or most of it . I feel his frustration . But he still didn't mention the Dream Act . I think somebody is threatening him in high office .

We also don't take into consideration all the immigrant doctors who come here and can't half speak english, much less read all the info on care and proper drugs to give . I had one give me two meds that were never suppose to be taken together ,ever ! And one was really rough and mean . Wonder how many these docs are accidently killing ?

I will say that 30 years ago when more restrictions and quailifications were enforced, I had two wonderful immigrant docs . This was a different kind f new immigrant than we have today .
    I did hear him talk about the Dream Act yesterday on his show and he was angry. But I didn't get to hear all of his show today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123