Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I wish you could have heard Mike Gallahger today.

He was livid.

http://mikegallagher.townhall.com/TalkR ... ioShowId=2

listen to it here

Thanks James.

You're welcome Legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard the section on this illegal cop killer. There is a law where police can ask a person their immigration stauts and it was mentioned on the show. The problem is that many police departments don't want officers doing it. In fact Miami Dade Police got orders not and I am sure that it is not the only department that does so. What is even worse is when they run a person on the state and federal system and find deportation order notify ICE, they don't. I asked about it and was told its nothing don't bother. I keep thinking how many crimes or more crimes have some of these people commited.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the end they said the death of the police officer is on the head of Bush and the Congress for not making a mandatory law that all arrests of illegal aliens are to be reported to ICE within 48 hours and held.
    MORE BLOOD ON BUSH'S HANDS!

Swatchick wrote
    I asked about it and was told its nothing don't bother.
    The sad thing is Swatchick, you might be disciplined for doing so..for doing your job.

I as do the same others do. We call ICE on our own or tell others to do so. I have reported the illegals being picked up and bused to condo construction sites, the day laborers at Home Depot on 163rd, the ones by a gas station in Broward County on 441 and the underage kids working cleaning in my condo complex. If I know they are there I do it when I have enough evidence. What I would like to do is get a group of citizens together and find as many of these people as we can and ICE can check it out and pick them up. If we had a volunteer network nation wide in many cities we could make a difference and have them deported. The good consequence of this is that illegals will start seeing their friends or relatives get deported and may self deport just like those going to Canada.

IT IS SAD THAT TRAGEDIES LIKE THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN BEFORE NECESSARY CHANGES CAN BE MADE. SO SAD.

Unfortunately sometimes things like this have to happen for more people to open their eyes to the dangers of illegals being here. I have justed posted another attempted crime by illegals in Maimi. Three illegals were caught trying to kidnap a woman and the 3 implicated another one who was with them. The 4th one was wanted by immigration as a criminal who needed to be picked up and he was 19 years old. The other 3 were in their early 20's.

The Irony here is that AZ has a crackdown in motion that has many illegal aliens leaving the state and more leaving to go back to Mexico.

It is sad that it takes so many deaths for change to come slowly.

Our hearts and prayers go out to this officers family and friends.

W

Defenders of these people who "only want to work" (yeah right) respond
    when something like this happens with "well, citizens kill citizens everyday"!
    Its almost like saying if they didnt kill them someone else would!!!
    One thing is for sure, each victim that perishes at the hands of an illegal
    would still be alive if not for the refusal of our government to protect our
    country from invasion.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

JAK
    I hope everyone will mention this in the calls regarding the Dream Act.

They need to know we are ANGRY that behind closed doors, back door deals are continually being made for amnesty to be slipped into every piece of legislation they can get it in, while our Police Officers and American Citizens are being killed on a daily basis!!!!... while our laws are being ignored for DADDY DEAREST'S dream of the new world order, free trade, open borders and cheap labor and it's ruining our country and we are goin g to hold them responsible!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast