Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Organizing America - Biden asking for money- Class Warfare?

From my friend that receives the "stuff" from the Democrats. It seems she inquired into Americorps and thas gotten these since.

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:45:20 -0400
    To: From: info@barackobama.com
    Subject: 12 donations in your area

I'll tell you one thing that worries me about this election: There's a small group of billionaires and corporate special interests that are trying to buy their way back into power. They're spending their fortunes to defeat our folks and elect some of the most right-wing Republicans this country has ever seen.

We've launched the By the People Fund to fight back, with the goal of reaching 3 million grassroots donations to power the most ambitious on-the-ground effort ever waged in an election like this.

Here's the deal: We're only 22,981 donations away from shattering that goal right now. We could reach it this month, with one big push this week.

It's going to take 12 grassroots donations in your area to get there.

Please chip in $5 to the By the People Fund today -- and help us take back our elections.

I spent 36 years in the Senate, serving alongside Republicans of all stripes. But some of the Republicans running now are not from your grandfather's Republican Party. They're from the Republican Tea Party:

-- Sharron Angle, who wants to be the next senator from Nevada, has called for phasing out Social Security and Medicare -- and even wants to end maternity coverage.

-- Pat Toomey is running for Senate in Pennsylvania. He wants to de-regulate Big Oil and open up the Great Lakes for drilling.

-- Christine O'Donnell, who is vying for the same Senate seat I was honored to hold in Delaware, is campaigning on repealing health reform.

The fact is this: The corporate special interests trying to elect these Republicans don't care if they're supporting extremists.

They just want us out of the way. With your help, we've enacted historic reforms despite their best efforts to derail us. Now, they're focused on one thing -- creating a Congress in which they can call the shots once again.

That's why they're pulling out all the stops -- and spending millions -- to win in November.

But we will not stand by and let them take the country backward.

We're counting on you to chip in today to fight back. Your donation will help us fund the organizing going on right now in key races across the country.

Please donate $5 or more and help us reach our By the People Fund goal:

https://donate.barackobama.com/3Million

Thank you,

Joe Biden

P.S. -- Tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time, President Obama will be rallying with supporters in Madison, Wisconsin. It should be an exciting event -- and you can watch it live at www.BarackObama.com.

Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
    Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FYi i went into your post and edited your friends email from being posted on here.

Thanks - I thought that I had removed it and then I had to step away to something.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Biden is probably thinking the Republicans surely must have someone like Soros behind them.

Wonder when they will come to the conclusion that it is the American people funding these Campaigns because they are fed up with the Obama Administration and the Democrats in both houses?
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Biden is probably thinking the Republicans surely must have someone like Soros behind them.

Wonder when they will come to the conclusion that it is the American people funding these Campaigns because they are fed up with the Obama Administration and the Democrats in both houses?
    Soros is Obama's puppetmaster. Must be some other kabillionaire that's funding the Repubs.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    the funny part is that anyone that seen one of Sharon Angles appearances on Fox last week would realize she is anything but extreme

She is more common sense than any of these long term Washington idiots

I don't think that the "left" watches FOX.

I'll tell you one thing that worries me about this election: There's a small group of billionaires and corporate special interests that are trying to buy their way back into power. They're spending their fortunes to defeat our folks and elect some of the most right-wing Republicans this country has ever seen.
    You mean republicans? The same people that are PAYING for the "tea party" people so they can regain power?

I don't think that the "left" watches FOX.
    Ummmm, yes we do. How do you think I KNOW that Fox is duping people like you? I watch Fox like I do MSNBC, so I can prove to my left friends that they are full of crap just as much as the right. As a matter of fact, the ONLY reason that Fox has it's number is because of the Howard Stern effect. I HAVE to watch just to prove to people how wrong they are, but as usual, it falls on deaf ears. Just like the left. They don't want to hear it either. No wonder the planet is screwed!!!

This year alone, this site has collected over 90k in contributions, yet how many time has W been on Fox? And you THINK they have YOUR interest in mind?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Seems to me that both political stripes are doing their best to hype the divisionary tactics to cover up the corruption in both parties. (that is all that I got from this article)

I hope the Tea Party can continue to clean the system, or shed light, and call them all out on the mat, no matter their stripe.

Just think if you were America and walking down the street and everyday you were being mugged by politicians and the spectators continued to watch and root on their favorite mugger.