Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    To prevent this from happening again, the federal and Texas governments decided it was necessary to know how many Mexicans were living in the United States in general and Texas in particular.
    Well, I'd certainly say the federal government has failed in that mission. We don't currently know how many illegals are wondering our streets. We're hearing anywhere from 10-30 million. Folks there is a big difference in those two numbers!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

Then you chose your title rather poorly!
    Perhaps.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My parents are Cuban and some of my grandparents were from Spain. They were Caucasian until their skin suddenly turned a different color and became Hispanic around 1975. I can guarantee you I'm as pasty as any of you here, but by default I'm considered a possible victim of racial discrimination. I never truly understood why this was the only "ethnic" group singled out until I learned about LULAC and LaRaza. To me it was discrimination based on our ancestral language. But then I realized it's a tool for them and not only have Americans fallen for it, an overhwhelming number of "Hispanics" have too. Now "Hispanics" instead of assimilating into the American culture are assimilating into this new "Hispanic" sub-culture.

Tangled knot of squabbling nationalities anyone?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This clears something up for me. I've noticed on forms that I've filled out in the past, I will have the option of stating that I'm "white" or "white, non-Hispanic". I never quite got that. Now it makes sense.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12