Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought you were innocent until proven guilty. The part I don't get is how the media and Bush seem to be making them out guilty before they have ever had a trial? They are coming right out and saying they did it, how can they get a fair trial now?

I think the most daming remarks came from John Murtha. To hold a news conference when he did, to get up there and say, those marines were cold blooded killers without the benefit of a trial, how could a former suppose to be Marine say something like that about his brothers, without even waiting to hear their side or until after the trial, is beyond my comprehension, to me he has sullied his hero status and is simply a pompous ass playing his political games to the fullest and is probably putting more of our soldiers over there in harms way! When he is on tv spouting off, I simply do what my people do to those who have bought shame on theirself, I turn my back to him! As for JOhn Kerry, with his picture hanging in the NOrth Viet Cong museum along side of Hanoi Jane Fonda's , I turned my back on him a long time ago!I say for whatever reason we got into this war, right or wrong, if we cut and run now, they will be on our soil and we will be fighting them here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

You guys are the BEST! It does my heart good to know there are Americans that understand and care about our troops.

This story may never be told properly, we will have to wait and see.
    But for any of those big mouths spouting garbage as though they know anything when they know nothing......it only makes it more difficult for our guys.

It gives the enemy the incentive to increase attacks.

Every time these people do this.......they can take the responsibility for another body! And what's so horrifying is that THEY KNOW IT.

Thanx guys, I'm so glad I read your posts today
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will never understand how Bush can have that smirk of his on his face while being questioned about US troop casualties in Iraq. Even the dumbest criminals, liars, rats, and cheats learn not to let their facial expressions give them away. Can you imagine playing poker with this guy?

if we cut and run now, they will be on our soil and we will be fighting them here!
    How can our troops have any motivation to fight at all, when this empty suit in the Dark House won't even allow them to defend themselves without worrying about a Court Martial? He probably the enemy are freedom fighters and we're the bad guy. He won't admit that on TV, but who knows what he thinks behind closed doors. I also think that this Iraq war was waged to get our minds off of the problems at the border. It's hard for our troops to defend this country from the Mexican invasion when they are fighting a war 3,000 miles away.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's hard for our troops to defend this country from the Mexican invasion when they are fighting a war 3,000 miles away
    I think you're on to something there, dman.

MJ

Who is in control?

I am a veteran with 24 years of service to include combat and am drawing disability. I think it is absolutely disgraceful how this jackass administration treats active duty and veterans. I wholeheartedly agree with poster's comments regarding Kerry and Murtha. They should keep their opinions to themselves until the facts are presented. What is reprehensible is the way Vincente Bush uses the military then discards them like trash when they are wounded or worse as a result of his policies. This horse's posterior convenes secret panels to find ways to reduce VA funding and diverts the savings to support illegal aliens while the number of dead and wounded military personnel returning from Iraq and Afghanistan is on the rise. Our troops upon return are already facing severe financial difficulty due to crippling injuries and have to fight the useless VA and defacto Mexican government for any bread crumbs that may be tossed at them while the g-d damn Benedict Arnold in the Oval Office continues to pile on the benefits for parasitic illegal alien scum who spit in our faces as we parade by them. Many vets are unable to afford health care while illegal aliens are given free access to it. This administration is complicit in the "loss" of our personal info to illegal aliens, drug cartels and their advocates as this will allow millions more of El Bushero's Latino brothers and sisters access to "jobs he says American's won't do" and tax payer funded benefits. I am so sick of this miserable piece of sh-t that he makes me ill whenever I watch or hear him speak, which makes a 5th grader sound like a genius in comparison. He is a deceitful, lying, treacherous, treasonous, clueless, syntax mangling, caught in the headlights blank stare, bumbling clown who would sell his mother if it resulted in personal gain. He has stained the Oval Office with the blood of our troops and trampled on the Constitution by selling out our ideals for cheap and compliant labor.

1. Iraq mess
    2. Immigration mess
    3. New Orleans still unprepared for 2006 hurricane season
    4. "Loss" of my and other veterans data to drug cartels, and illegal aliens
    5. Just being jackasses and wastes of taxpayer dollars

INVESTIGATE AND IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!!!!!

THE SENATE: The most corrupt institution money can buy

Through our History there have been many
    MILITARY & Government TRAITORS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198029,00.html

U.S. Troops Cleared of Misconduct in Iraqi Civilian Deaths at Ishaqi
    Friday, June 02, 2006

WASHINGTON — A military investigation into allegations that U.S. troops intentionally killed Iraqi civilians in a March 15 raid in a village north of Baghdad has cleared the troops of misconduct, two defense officials said Friday.

The investigation concluded that the U.S. troops followed normal procedures in raising the level of force as they came under attack upon approaching a building where they believed an Al Qaeda terrorist was hiding, the officials said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because the results had not been publicly released.

The Army's Criminal Investigation Division reviewed the results of the investigation and found no reason to probe further, the officials said.

The nighttime raid was conducted in the village of Ishaqi, about 50 miles north of Baghdad, by a ground assault force. After being fired upon from the vicinity of the targeted building, the soldiers called in airstrikes by an Air Force AC-130 gunship, which attacked the building, the defense officials said.

Local Iraqis said there were 11 total dead, and contended that they were killed by U.S. troops before the house was leveled.

The incident came months after an alleged massacre by Marines of 24 Iraqi civilians in Haditha last November. The military is still conducting two investigations into the Haditha case, one to see if U.S. troops committed crimes there and a second to see if the actions were covered up.

One defense official said the investigation into the circumstances of the Ishaqi attack found that four people in the building were killed by U.S. forces, including two women and a child. The main target of the attack, said by U.S. intelligence to be an Al Qaeda figure, ran from the building but was later captured, the official said.

Footage shot by an AP Television News cameraman at the location showed at least five children dead and at least one adult male and four of the children with deep head wounds that could have been caused by bullets or shrapnel. The inside of the walls left standing were pocked with bullet holes.

Iraqi Police Capt. Laith Mohammed said the March 15 attack that hit Ishaqi involved U.S. warplanes and armor.

Riyadh Majid, who identified himself as the nephew of Faez Khalaf, the household head who was killed, told AP at the time that U.S. forces landed in helicopters and raided the home.

Khalaf's brother, Ahmed, said nine of the victims were family members who lived at the house and two were visitors.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12