Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OT Sick of how our troops are getting treated

Is anyone else here (and I'm sure there are) getting sick of how Jorge Bush treats our troops fighting over in those hellholes know as Afghanistan and Iraq? Especially Iraq. This SOB has nothing to say anymore when our troops are getting shot at daily and dieing for a war he started and lied to the American people to get us into it. The only time this SOB is grateful is when he has to be on a holiday or something (photo op of course), but as soon as a few of our troops screw up, this a-hole is on the airwaves talking about how he's going to prosecute them to the fullest extent. Now I'm not sticking up for the troops who lost their minds, but our troops in general are going through enough already, they don't need the Liar in Chief going on the airwaves condemning them like they are the enemy. You got us into this war Jorge and these troops are doing a job that you don't have the guts to do yourself Mr I only served 18 half assed months in the National Guard and spend all that time going to Yale instead of being a man and serving your country in Vietnam, the least you could do is defend the troops, not lower their morale more than it is by continuing to kiss foreign ass and giving aide and comfort to the enemy.

Jorge doesn't even wait to see what happens in the investigation before he starts throwing down condemnations. I'm like you demon piece of crap, why don't you go send your two worthless daughters over there and see how they fare. You had the gall to bag on John Kerry about his time in, but at least he was man enough to actually serve his country. Jorge Bush is all big and bad when he can talk sh_t about kicking ass when it's someone elses sons and daughters he gets to send over there. If anyone should be investigated it should be Bush. If our troops get prosecuted for losing it on the battle field then this a-hole should be investigated for lying to the American people and putting our young men and women in this position in the first place.

The SOB could have at the very least fought the war and when it was over, get the troops out, but oh no, we have to go kiss more foreign butt and waste trillions of taxpayer dollars to rebuild another rathole where everyone lives in a mudhut or a cave and is behind us by a few centuries who couldn't even spell democracy, let alone live in one.

If this piece of filth wants to continue to send our troops into harms way under false pretenses, the least he could do is defend them at all costs, right or wrong. If anything, this situation should be handled in house, not blasted throughout the media making us look like douchebags. I'm sick of Bush leaving our troops hung out to dry like they are pieces of expendable crap. Like Bush is one to talk about morality. Bring our troops home now and impeach this nation wrecker. He cares more about what foreigners think then about what we think. Go run for the UN and get out of the White House, but stop wasting our taxdollars when you go greasing up the backsides of your foreign buddies. Bush isn't worth two cents to me as a human being. No respectable person can reasonably support his actions and I don't care what party he's from, he's despicable.

Playing political games with our troops and Americas future is what this clown does best.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is just normal fare for someone with Bush's low character. It is OK for 2000 plus troops to die for his ideas, but he does not have the backbone to standup for them when they need his help.

Dman, have you ever thought about opening up and letting him know how you really feel about things ?

P.S. And I agree, there's TOO much on the line for anyone to hold back on their criticism of him !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Dman, have you ever thought about opening up and letting him know how you really feel about things ?
    I tried, but I keep getting his rude staff members instead. Like Bush would last anymore than a minute trying to debate me. He'd probably have me jailed for hate speech.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, he would if he could, and he could, but he won't. Let's hope he can't even though he probably would if he could. I think you get my drift.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The entire story behind this incident has yet to be told. Hopefully we will start to hear the other side soon.
    It needs to be taken into account that half the time, these Marines in Iraq cannot distinguish the friendlys from the enemy. Collateral damage has always been a fact of life in every war.
    The insurgency in Iraq uses women and children everyday as their eyes and ears in gaining information on troop movements and activity. And when they are backed into a corner, these cowards will shield themselves behind women and children.
    The little bit of info that I have gained on the 'other side' of the story, indicates that there is much more to it than a few Marines gone mad. But of course our media along with some of our leaders have jumped on this as if there is no other side to the story. To compare this incident at this time to the Mi Lai massacre in South Vietnam is absurd.
    Not securing the Iraqi borders soon after we invaded was one of the dumbest political decisions ever made in the history of modern warfare.
    200,000 more troops with proper logistical support and air survailance, placed on the borders of Iran and Syria, would have ended this war soon after it began.
    Why fight the insurgency in an urban warfare scene when it would have been so much easier to pick them off in the desert at the borders?
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

200,000 more troops with proper logistical support and air survailance, placed on the borders of Iran and Syria, would have ended this war soon after it began.
    Exactly!

I agree with you wep561.

People like John Murtha should be tried as traitors (even if he is a war hero).

Our soldiers should be given the benefit of the doubt, and not attacked the way they have been.

I'm also really mad at the Iraqi Prime Minister for saying the things he's said. The guy should be kissing our Soldiers' butts for all the sacrifices they have made.

I'm tired of the News Media and all the Traitors in the Government who attack our Soldiers but don't show (repeatedly) the be-headings and other atrocities committed by the monsters in Iraq and the Middle East in general. The media didn't even have the guts to print those stupid cartoons. I'm sick of the manipulation practiced by the News Media.

Thank God for the internet where you can get various points of view.

Jail the Traitors!!!!

To start with we were supposed to 'remove Saddam' have a regime change. That was the objective. But. The objective keeps changing. We keep getting more and more of our people killed. We keep spending more and more money.

Whatever happened, and you can bet that something did, I don't blame the Marines in the least. It's totally stupid to send troops somewhere and then deny them the right to defend themselves.....which has happened in Iraq on more than one occasion.

The only intelligent thing to do is leave Iraq to the Iraqis...so said they 'can't handle it yet...their guys are't trained enough yet'...well, too bad...our guys get about 8 weeks of training before they're sent to be blown apart.

Bring our guys home...from Iraq, from Afghanistan, from S. Korea...from anywhere they are...BRING THEM HOME..

MJ

dman1200:
    If this piece of filth wants to continue to send our troops into harms way under false pretenses, the least he could do is defend them at all costs, right or wrong. If anything, this situation should be handled in house, not blasted throughout the media making us look like douchebags. I'm sick of Bush leaving our troops hung out to dry like they are pieces of expendable crap. Like Bush is one to talk about morality. Bring our troops home now and impeach this nation wrecker. He cares more about what foreigners think then about what we think. Go run for the UN and get out of the White House, but stop wasting our taxdollars when you go greasing up the backsides of your foreign buddies. Bush isn't worth two cents to me as a human being. No respectable person can reasonably support his actions and I don't care what party he's from, he's despicable.

Playing political games with our troops and Americas future is what this clown does best.
    Bush is a SCUMBAG! Bush was on the new this morning, and said that the troops need refresher courses in 'VALUES" and ethics! What the hell? Bush was responsible for getting America's youths into this damn war, and its his job as "Commander and Chief" to stand by them, give them support, and defend them against ANY and ALL alledged rumors of purposely harming civilians.
    Instead, he acts as though "we have to get to the bottom of this thing".
    BUSH IS A DAMN TURNCOAT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast