Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MK, thanks for the link,the idea about getting people informed and hooked up to Alipac.us.
    I do most of my informing by word of mouth and handing out copies of info..I find there are SO MANY people that are fed-up and have no idea what to do,you can see the relief on their faces when they hear they aren't alone and there are groups where they can join.

I went on citydata ages ago while researching areas to move to and I can tell you(but I'm sure it isn't neccesary) that you can sort of tell the areas that have been fully invaded and ones just starting to get a trickle of illegals just by the conversations the locals have on there.

Again thanks MK!

Rawhide!

Is there any way to absorb some of those other sites into ALIPAC? There are MANY, MANY Americans out there that think and feel just as we do, and some have taken it a step further and are actively participating in forums such as those you listed.

While that's a good start, if we (we as in Americans) can unite under a common goal in a common place we will be infinitely stronger. An organization with millions actively participating would have the strength to put fear into LaRaza, MALDEF, or ACLU.

Is this something that is ever looked into or attempted? There are so many PACs and other small sites in webrings - why not consolidate? We have the leadership here to pull it off.

I used to occassionally visit city data but their moderators are over the top in my opinion. When people debate illegal immagration, the moderators really censor things. You have to be careful what forum you post certain things in as well. I tried to post about alipac in the wrong forum and got in trouble, and I got a few stikes in the immigration forum...since then I stay out of there!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

There was a bias moderator there but I think he's been replaced.
    Here's the link to the Immigration forum,
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/immigration/

Once you get onto one these topics and find that another fellow ALIPC member is there too, you will see how much power and pride you've built up by learning from ALIPAC and passing it on.

There's also the http://www.topix.net forums. There're also national. I think most of the smaller towns and cities use Topix.

Myself and another ALIPAC member was in a dispute with one guy who was for Illegal Immigration. We werent sure whether he was a troll, but I ask neese if we should call ALIPACs "troll Patrol" Dixie,
    Here,s the link to that dispute on the(Missouri) Immigration forum,
    http://www.topix.net/forum/city/caruthe ... 6#lastPost
    ------------------------

I told a friend to go to Alipac and get involved. She feels the same as I do on all issues. She googled in Alipac. Well needless to say she went to Alipac.net. She immediately called me and asked me what I had been drinking for breakfast. I laughed and told her the correct website. But, for someone not knowing...definitely surprises them. Two different meanings, same word.

although www.alipac.us is the original link, www.alipac.org will bring them here too
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12