Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Ouote on people and their numbers

Urantia Book on THE MAINTENANCE OF CIVILIZATION -- HUMAN RESOURCES.

Man poweer is indespensable to the spread of civilization. All things equal, a numerous people will dominate the civilization of a smaller race. Hence failure to increase in numbers up to a certain point prevents the full realization of national destiny, but there comes a point in population increase where further growth is suicidal. multiplication of numbers beyond the optimum of the normal man-land ratio means either a lowering of the standards of living or and immediate expansion of territorial boundaries by peaceful penetration or by military conquest, forcible occupation.

The Optimum stabilization of the national population enhances culture and prevents war. And it is a wise nation which knows when to cease growing.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

but there comes a point in population increase where further growth is suicidal
    I just wish everyone could see that
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

No, we won't be exempted from the laws of nature indefinitely. But, with most of our population logic and reality brain dead from political correctness and the majority blinded by a greed for a few dollars more, what do you do?

Or another way of looking at it: wise civilizations establish borders to protect themselves from foolish civilizations. Failure to maintain those borders results in the previously wise civilization being lost to foolish ones.