Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Calls, Faxes etc. Matter!

Brian Bilbray (chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus, http://www.house.gov/bilbray/irc/ ) &
    Dana Rohrabacher, two excellent GOP House members on our side, were both on the Al Rantel show tonight (KABC - Los Angeles).

Rep. Bilbray said we have to keep up the public pressure, can't let up no matter how many calls etc. we have made.

Likewise, Rep. Rohrabacher said the only thing that has stopped the amnesty bill so far has been the public outrage.

So, please everyone, I know you're probably a little tired of making all these phone calls, faxes, etc. over the past few weeks, but we can't let up! Please keep up your great work, and keep the pressure on!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Populist wrote:

Rep. Bilbray said we have to keep up the public pressure, can't let up no matter how many calls etc. we have made.

Likewise, Rep. Rohrabacher said the only thing that has stopped the amnesty bill so far has been the public outrage.
    Absolutely true!!!Keep up the good work troops!!!!

We ARE making a difference!!! I am finding more of the Senate staffers who answer the phones getting more and more impatient with my calls. They are even starting to cut me off in mid sentence after I tell them to tell the Senator to KILL S. 1348!

Kinda funny actually!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    Exactly, they are cutting you off because they are hearing the same thing from callers over and over and over!!! WAY TO GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!
    WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

I think my old fax machine has never worked so hard in all the years I have had it!

Sure wish I had a FAX program that I could fire up on my computer and use the fax modem on it!

If anybody knows a FREE FAX program that can read a list of numbers and fax a file to those numbers, let me know, I looked for hours last night and could not fine a free one...

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    I think my old fax machine has never worked so hard in all the years I have had it!

Sure wish I had a FAX program that I could fire up on my computer and use the fax modem on it!

If anybody knows a FREE FAX program that can read a list of numbers and fax a file to those numbers, let me know, I looked for hours last night and could not fine a free one...

Ken
    I PM'd you with a GREAT online solution for your faxing needs! QUICK, EASY and you can BROADCAST FAX, for $9.95 a month and no set up fees or long distance charges!!! You can even try it for free for 30 days!

Anyone else interested, you can PM me and I would be happy to fill you in!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

This is a great motivator for everyone!

It shows that WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

KEEP IT UP MY friends!

Do not let them off the hook.
    Do not get comfortable.

Fight like there is no tomorrow!

Lets go!