Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Country, Our Loss

Every time someting in regards to this bad legislation keeps popping up so do the same names.
    Bush (R-TX) Big Loser
    Bond (R-MO)
    Brownback (R-KS)
    Chafee (R-RI)
    DeWine (R-OH)
    Graham (R-SC)
    Gregg (R-NH)
    Hagel (R-NE)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Lieberman (D-CT)
    Lugar (R-IN)
    Martinez (R-FL)
    McCain (R-AZ)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Shelby (R-AL)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Specter (R-PA)
    Stevens (R-AK) .
    The big Loser needs, without a doubt, to be impeached. The little losers need to be thrown out of office as soon as possible.
    If they don't come up for reelection in Nov., then at the first possible chance. Make sure they know this. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, this goes beyond party politics.
    You only have yourself to blame if this isn't done. I can not kick out your Senator from Alabama if I live in Florida, only you can.
    They are hopping, betting that we will forget. Never!!!!!!!!!!!
    William J. Price

I'm going to see if that is Senator Lindsey O. Graham (SC) if so I'm finding me some news forums in the towns where he has offices(Rock Hill, Greencile, Columba, Florence, Seneca, Mount Pleasant) and see if we can't get this clown in tow. Adding him to my Sunday Fax list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ted Kennedy is up for re-election this November, there are three incumbents against him, however they have nowhere near the 15 million that Teddy does in campaign contributions. 9 million from individual (corp) donations. Geez do ya think they have a snowball's chance in h***?
    I am hoping that the citizens of MA see this traitor for what he is with this amnesty issue and vote him out of office
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Ted Kennedy is up for re-election this November, there are three incumbents against him, however they have nowhere near the 15 million that Teddy does in campaign contributions. 9 million from individual (corp) donations. Geez do ya think they have a snowball's chance in h***?
    I am hoping that the citizens of MA see this traitor for what he is with this amnesty issue and vote him out of office
    I would say we need to find some on line forums in his area and start working them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never

I used to live in Taxachussetts....and there is no way the locals will vote out Kennedy. He brings too much money back to the state in pork and pet projects...That is the only reason they keep voting him back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338

We have radio stations and online forums which I participate in who are trying to get the message out there to the MA voters to get rid of Teddy. We need some new blood in there as the alchohol induced bills that Teddy supports work against the citizens of MA. Will keep pushing right up until the elections.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our Country, Our Loss

Listen, if we all start thinking that this one or that one can't be replaced, then we truly are lost. If only a few of these tratiors remain then that is just gas in the wind. William J. Price

Re: Our Country, Our Loss

Quote Originally Posted by williamprice
    Listen, if we all start thinking that this one or that one can't be replaced, then we truly are lost. If only a few of these tratiors remain then that is just gas in the wind. William J. Price
    Exactly, Williamprice!

More important to be creative and move forward than stopping before it's started, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I'm going to see if that is Senator Lindsey O. Graham (SC) if so I'm finding me some news forums in the towns where he has offices(Rock Hill, Greencile, Columba, Florence, Seneca, Mount Pleasant) and see if we can't get this clown in tow. Adding him to my Sunday Fax list.

well got my fax's sent took 4 tries to get Graham's sent. Must be getting lots of faxes today .

Going to add that jerk Reid to my fax list for today.

CHARLES,
    who's on your Sunday fax list?

Might be fun for more of us to help you out, LOL.
    The more paper piles up, the merrier!

Mind listing them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast