Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CHARLES,
    who's on your Sunday fax list?

Might be fun for more of us to help you out, LOL.
    The more paper piles up, the merrier!

Mind listing them?
    I do my NC Senators every Sunday plus I add who every was in need during the week.
    today:
    Burr
    Dole
    First
    Reid
    Graham(SC)
    and I may hit a couple more before the day is over.
    I just do a short fax to let them know I am still their owen private pain in the butt. Here is todays minus street address for posting.

Senator
    Why are you all allowing the Mexican Government to Dictate US Immigration Policy to you ? Does the sovereignty of America not mean anything to other than just a few Senators ?
    Build a fence and secure our border now. We are not stupid if the National Guard is NOT patrolling and stopping illegals then it is a waste of money to send them.
    No Amnesty, ( The American People can see amnesty no matter what you call it). Illegal aliens should be punished not rewarded for entering our country other than via proper channels. Our government needs to be charging those who hire illegals it is a crime and on the books. Folks stop dragging your feet every day you delay cost's Americans.
    Senator, you will notice that this fax is in English, the Language of my country.

Charles
    Oak Island, NC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

annnd today's fax numbers (as the cage turns)
    Washington,DC
    Dole
    202-224-1100
    Burr
    202-228-2981
    First
    202-228-1264
    Graham
    202-224-3808
    Reid
    202-224-7327
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How much fun is this, LOL!

Will add to mine, Charles. Love to help you guys out down there.
    Keep em coming if you don't mind.

Don't you just love it when they have to scoop all that paper up?

It's beneficial to focus on a group so that the impact is more powerful.

Thanks, Just love for them to have loooots of English reading matrial on Monday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

Thanks, Just love for them to have loooots of English reading matrial on Monday mornings.
    MEDA.......MEDA
    LOL

You can see exactly what americans are going to do, NOTHING! California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico are examples that nothing has been done in these states. There has not been an uprising among the people against this. We are too passive.

2ndamendsis,

I would say this is going to be the big week, something is going to break beofre the weeks over. You can just feel it.

I hope lots of folks are working the fax machines and emails today and tomorrow.

Our Country, Our Loss

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    You can see exactly what americans are going to do, NOTHING! California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico are examples that nothing has been done in these states. There has not been an uprising among the people against this. We are too passive.
    Whats wrong with you? If you keep thinking like that nothing will be done. I don't intend to give up even if I am the last man standing. Freedom is not free!!!!!!! William J. Price

Re: Our Country, Our Loss

Quote Originally Posted by williamprice
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Whats wrong with you? If you keep thinking like that nothing will be done. I don't intend to give up even if I am the last man standing. Freedom is not free!!!!!!! William J. Price
    Gee I like the way you think, Williamprice!!!

We do not use such words as surrender or give up here. We do not intend to stop and we are making head way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast