Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Our Government Planning To Blow Up The Hoover Dam Using HAARP? Are Staged Terroris

Is Our Government Planning To Blow Up The Hoover Dam Using HAARP? Are Staged Terrorist Attacks Depicted On Our Money? Nevada Governor 2014 David Lory VanDerBeek.

April 3, 2013 By David Lory VanDerBeek 136 Comments
    I know it may sound strange, but many, many people have sent me this information repeatedly with concerns over a period of years now. My job as your Governor is not to throw away a person’s concerns because someone else thinks they are “crazy.” My job as a real leader is to listen to everyone. So, I take in all the information I receive from concerned Americans. Here is a fact I know. I know that the 9/11 terrorists attacks that brought down the three WTC towers 1,2, and 7 were controlled demolitions. That is a fact. This means that the official story of 9/11 is a bold-faced lie by our government. So, I want to know the truth of 9/11. This further leads me to ask, “What are they hiding about 9/11?” and “If the government would lie to coverup the truth of 9/11, what future terrorist attacks will they lie about?” So, instead of throwing away the questions I pose in the title of this post, why don’t you grow up a bit and hear the argument first. Watch the below documentary TO THE END. Just try to understand what he is saying. Don’t try to refute it until you first understand him. In the end, I believe it is a compelling argument even if you disagree with Jonathan Kleck. You can disregard his religious interpretations, but you’re still left with the probable images of terrorism on your money. I give you my oath as your leader that I will always listen to the people even if I disagree. I have a right to my own opinions and so do you. It is compelling to me that our currency seems to have uncanny portrayals of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on the old $20 bill, the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7, and quite possibly a future attack on the Hoover Dam depicting the water bursting through. The currency we use is a symbol of the criminal global banking cartel that has taken over the federal government. The federal government is not run by who you think you elect, but by who the elite money changers have selected to promote to you. They own Hollywood. They own the media. They own Wall Street. They own D.C. They own your State’s capital. They own international business. They do not give us Constitutional money. They give us fraudulent federal reserve notes. Real money is gold and silver as defined in the original Constitution. So we don’t have money. We hold federal reserve notes which remain the property of the banks, so they can and do take them back at will. The key to the mystery of the tyranny and terrorism in America is in the federal reserve notes. IT IS THE MONEY. They are the wizards of Oz behind the curtain. I can state and testify with complete conviction to the FACT to all America that our government is controlled by the criminally insane and I will pursue them to the ends of the earth for the rest of my life to see them tried, convicted, imprisoned, and executed for their treason against our nation.

Published on May 10, 2012
    False flag destruction of U.S. The New World Order is here and nothing will stop what's coming. The Hidden images on U.S. currency are fully analyzed and revealed in this presentation. The Satanic plans for the destruction of America are already in the works... Get to know Jesus before it is too late.

http://nevadagovernor2014.com/is-our...ry-vanderbeek/

The-Son-of-Perdition--Barack-Hussein-Obama-FULL-PRESENTATION

Published on Feb 19, 2013
    -FULL-PRESENTATION
    Here is the latest DVD exposing President Barack Obama as the Biblical Son of Perdition.