Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Our New Supporters and Visitors!

Hello everyone!

The fact that you are here at ALIPAC means that you are concerned about what is happening to us and our country with this immigration legislatation!

It is wonderful to read and learn but today I am asking you to take the next step!!

If you haven't made a call yet,
    If you haven't sent a fax, or an email,

I am asking you to take that step today!

It is essential that we all work together to protect our country from this horrendous travesty of a legislation!

I am encouraging you to look in General Discussions.
    Find the
    Blitz your Outrage thread,

There is a list of names and numbers there that you can use to make your voice heard today while there is still time!

America needs you today.
    She is counting on you!

Today we are making history by fighting back and telling those that would steal our country from us and give it to criminals with bad intentions..

HELL NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY COUNTRY!

It is easy to call and it will make you feel very satisfied and relieved to be heard!

If you have not yet made that first call.
    Make it today!

We need every voice
    Your voice matters!

Thank you and God Bless America!

Banned
    Thanks PAF!

Here's the blitz thread with suggestions on talking points and comments on how and what other activists are doing!!!!

Jump on in...the water is sizzling!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

Good to see all the new people we have here.

I encourage everyone to jump in and help out. Call, email, FAX....remember, this is constitutional right to do this. This is what our founding fathers did:

They designed our system so the people will be the voice of the country and ensure that these corrupt politicians cannot just do as they please.

I am excited to see everyone here. The more we have, the better.

We will stand as Americans and fight!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Also see our Anouncement section.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 73&start=0

Senate Contact Information:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64376

Also see the Blitz Thread! Let us know what you hear about a cloture vote!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROCK N ROLL.....................

WELCOME to ALL

LOOK At The Numbers WOW
    Welcome...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Here's a synopsis of my call to my CA Representatives. Yep I'm a newbie.

Well, I called my reps today and told them that I would be boycotting CA wines until the 700 miles fence was built and 20,000 border patrol agents were in place. I told them I would be more open to listening to the newer bill if I saw the enforcement of the previous bill enforced. I don't trust them to enforce the new bill because they haven't enforced the previous bill. I also told them we were targeting congressional districts that primarily use illegals in industries and would start boycotting those industries as well. I told them since we can't trust our representatives to champion the American citizen were are going to take things into our own hands and if it hurts the economy so be it.

I was very polite and soft spoken and spoken slowly. They all listened and were cordial to one another.

I hope it scares them a little.

This is working!

Some Senators are changing their votes as we speak to a no!

Time is running out!
    Give it all you have friends!

You are making history and changing the destiny of our country!

errr, numbersusa won't bring me back to the initial screen with the 3 faxes. It only takes me o the corkboard area and those arent there. Not many ARE listed pertaining to this subject. I don't want to keep sending the same ones>