Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To our police officers and miliary

To all of you that are in this for the right reasons and know what honor is. To all of you that love your county and got into this to protect and preserve. I have the utmost respect for you. I want to tell you how much I appreciate what you do. NEVER think for one minute that I and others do not understand the danger that you face every day to protect us. You may not hear it very often, but you ARE appreciated! There are many of us that appreciate you!

Never forget this. Yes, there is a lot of evil out there, but there are a lot of good people also that have heartfelt feelings for what you do. This also goes for our border patrol agents. PLEASE do not give up! THe people are with you! I know you have a hard time seeing this but it is true!

God bless our police officers (and yes there are some bad apples out there and I hope they will realize what they are there for), our daughters, sons, mothers and fathers in the military that are putting their lives on the line in foreign countries to protect us. Now with that said, PLEASE explain to me WHY our police officers and military are having to put their lives on the line when this administration is doing NOTHING to help you guys do your jobs? I really want an answer! I cannot help it. I for some reason keep thinking about Officer Golden that was killed in such a cold hearted way here in Alabama. I cannot forget it.

This should NOT happen! It has to stop! It can be stopped! We the people HAVE to stop this insanity!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

The military, the local law enforcement and the Border Patrol have their hands tied because of the political red tape ,and have to work within their department limits, businesses want the money and there are a fair amount of people who don't know the issues and are sympathetic to illegals. Our biggest problem is that there is a neverendiing demand for illegal drugs, and the money that it brings in. That is why our country is messed up and that is why people will continue to get murdered.