Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Which is our priority, the bailout or E-verify renewal?

What's the latest on renewal of E-Verify? I realize the proposed bailout is huge news but I'm afraid the importance of renewing E-verify is suffering because of it. Remember, the U.S. Congress is scheduled to recess next week. We must get E-verify through the U.S. Senate before that happens.

Are we taking our eye of the ball?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Which is our priority, the bailout or E-verify renewal?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What's the latest on renewal of E-Verify? I realize the proposed bailout is huge news but I'm afraid the importance of renewing E-verify is suffering because of it. Remember, the U.S. Congress is scheduled to recess next week. We must get E-verify through the U.S. Senate before that happens.

AS AMERICANS THE BAILOUT IS A PRIORITY. AS ALIPACERS E-VERIFY IS THE PRIORITY. THE BAILOUT IS SO VERY IMPORTANT, BUT WE STILL HAVE TO STAY ON TRACK WITH ALIPAC ISSUES. I AM WORKING ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. I AM COMBINING MY CALLS AND EMAILS. I JUST PUT MORE TIME INTO IT. BOTH ARE VERY IMPORTANT. WE CANT FORGET THAT ALIPACS MISSION IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The waters are muddied.........rule one..... start with the basics.....my vote....e-verify because somewhere in this mess is because that wasn't followed or enforced......and it built from the there. No e-verify, no check for legal status, no check for that, then no credit check, no credit check no background check, illegal workers, illegal loans, illegal fraud with welfare, no taxes , no SS....none of that ........and what do you have?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Which is our priority, the bailout or E-verify renewal?

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

AS AMERICANS THE BAILOUT IS A PRIORITY. AS ALIPACERS E-VERIFY IS THE PRIORITY. THE BAILOUT IS SO VERY IMPORTANT, BUT WE STILL HAVE TO STAY ON TRACK WITH ALIPAC ISSUES. I AM WORKING ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. I AM COMBINING MY CALLS AND EMAILS. I JUST PUT MORE TIME INTO IT. BOTH ARE VERY IMPORTANT. WE CANT FORGET THAT ALIPACS MISSION IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    WE are working on both and putting both on faxes, emails and phone calls!!

BINGO in my opinion.......and exactly why we are in the mess we are in.

I watched a Matlock episode and even though that isn't in brain science....the truth came through. That's what magacians do and all the rest.....keep people focused where you don't want them to see.,,,,,,

This could all be nothing but a distraction.......for any number of reasons.

No offense, but I really didn't see too many stressed out with economic collapse.

JAK
    Both! I am putting both in my letter! Letting them know that both are important and we have not forgotten about E-Verify!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Both! I am putting both in my letter! Letting them know that both are important and we have not forgotten about E-Verify!
    Yep we know how to accomplish two things at once!

I am calling and faxing on the bailout AND E-Verify. Every call. Every fax.

One good thing, E-Verify has already passed the House so we can focus on the Senate.

April
    Okay I hope everyone can calm down and realize we are not going to drop the ball on E verify!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [b]Multi-tasking is the word of the day ... if this government falls apart you wont have to worry about E-Verify

{mod Edit}

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast