Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUR PRIORITY IS TO SURVIVE AS A NATION

The Government of the United States has created, against the wishes of the citizenry, a flood of humanity across our southern border that continues each minute of every day. This flood has now congealed into a separate, feeding and arrogant society within our own borders.
    Flags and banners fly proving foreign loyalty during protests across our nation.
    Our most revered symbols of freedom and union are desecrated. The upsurge of animosity in America is palpable.

Loyal Americans represent about 85% of the population, the alien community so far about 15%.
    The 85% American majority is civilized; self secure and sympathetic to those less advantaged, even though helping the disadvantaged has entailed their use as very cheap labor. This well intentioned sympathy has not helped other nations defeat tyrants as America has done and has instead promoted the growth of resentment and escapism versus courage for change and respect for America. The great influx of cheap labor is decimating the American middle class.

Birthright citizenship, minority/poverty program abuse combined with massive immigration has lead to election into office; those who support the foreign body growth and help retain its separate identity. Persons in powerful positions have helped this uninvited populace rapidly grow and gain much influence within our society.

Their majority parent country long ago relinquished our southwest through war, treaty and cash agreement; has since envied American success and feels entitled to this region. The people who are illegally entering in unprecedented waves were neglected in their own country and are willing of their own volition to do anything which would place them in a position to take advantage of America. The parent country, promotes their infiltration across the border. Since they believe America stole this land, they have no respect for our laws.

Unlike earlier immigrants who came with a desire to be American; through a strong sense of ingrained entitlement the greater part of this alien group harbors nationalist loyalty to a foreign country with a contiguous border 2300 miles in length. Once here children/students are indoctrinated by unassimilated parents and organizations that are deeply rooted in education system clubs paid for with tax dollars.
    After fifty years, nationalist unity remains very strong and has resisted integration more than three generations.
    This is the first group of immigrants to loathe America and American society and yet profess a desire to be citizens. Powerful and overtly anti American; their leaders and even those they have elected to government office are unabashed in a unified drive for ultimate autonomy.

This unashamed drive to dissolve the American union is proof positive that action on the Federal level must take place. Some states have become so inundated that no politician of those states dare oppose the appeasements demanded by this aggressive foreign body even though on a national scale the population of loyal Americans still far outweighs the determined insurgency. Some states are unable to recover national sovereignty of their own accord.

To accomplish autonomy, the monster we’ve allowed through our back door only needs to continue on course, taking advantage of demographics and continue to displace Americans until enough states are so inundated that resistance of any sort becomes useless.

Will Congress and the President finally acknowledge the existence of an insurgency? Will the Federal Government find the intestinal fortitude to insure that sedition does not accomplish its planned mission? Will it happen in time?
    We could of course betray our ancestors, forget the sacrifice, the blood shed for us and America and the hope they had for their children.
    All we need do is nothing, I’m sure it will be painless and there isn’t any need to worry, our children, our grandchildren will just be citizens of another nation.
    Only if, we as loyal, understanding Americans, allow it.

Great commentary Sovereign!

I agree with all of what you have written and I wonder what kind of America my children will live in if this invasion is not stopped and our borders are not secured.

This is not the America I know and love. This is sinister and treasonous and the whole administration should be impeached!!

I heard something on the news about terrorist setting up training camps in South America. If that is true, I believe it will push the US government to build the fence quickly. That would be the LOGICAL , PATRIOTIC AND ALERT RESPONSE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE BUT I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, It's important for all of us to remember that we are the Americans.

It's our duty to make of this country what we and only we decide and no one else.

We have that right and we can exercise it any time we choose.

We only need strong, moral, Patriotic leaders and enough Americans will march that the numbers will dwarf any of the anti America marches seen before.