Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a public elementary school teacher in Dallas, TX, some years ago, my Brazilian friend witnessed LOTS of scenarios where the parents would be asked if some language OTHER than English were the FIRST family language and if there was NONE, then the parents would be given INCREDULOUS stares! As if being an ENGLISH-ONLY family is some sort of ANOMALY!!! My friend DEEPLY sympathized with these parents, while she had LITTLE but CONTEMPT for the NON-English speaking parents who DETESTED that THEIR children would HAVE to learn ENGLISH FIRST in OUR schools! Of course, such SPOILED foreingers believe that their children should be taught in THEIR language first and NOT in English first. This, of course, only WORSENS things, my friend said, and her teaching experience in the idiotic multi-lingual school programs of Dallas public schools tragically CONFIRM it!

ENGLISH ONLY! Americans are labeled trouble by the school systems. They even enter how many times a parent comes to a school into a child record.

School Board do not care!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alisab, I hope you called the school, the school board and all of your local news people.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Alisab, I hope you called the school, the school board and all of your local news people.
    If I am not mistaken . . .this is a government funded freebie that we pay for with our tax money. I don't think this is a state/county program?

Anyone know?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

It still would not hurt to question it. The reason we they are able to do these things is people dont question or complain.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Timke to get the demand letters going.
    Since the illegals DEMAND, we need to start DEMANDING.

KOOBSTER

www.immigrationbuzz.com

www.ridersagainstillegalaliens.com

www.capwiz.com/caps/

www.ridersUSA.com
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12