Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our tax dollars hard at work . . .

So I got frustrated when I signed my son up for Kindergarten this spring and they asked me to fill out paperwork on who speaks English in the family and does every speak English or another primary language . . . blah blah blah.

Well both of my children (Kindergarten & 3rd grade) bring home this 'important information' for a Meal Benefits Application Form. So I am looking it over and low and behold in print on the back of the form:

"You or your children do not have to be a U.S. Citizen to qualify for free or reduced priced meals.

HOW DARE THEM USE OUR MONEY TO FEED ILLEGALS AND THEIR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

No the problem is Who is going to stop them?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I read the same comment on "Free or Reduced Breakfast and Lunch" form.

Benefits for the illegals to come to America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if that isn't enough to burn your bunz.......what about the summer breakfast and lunch programs where the ENTIRE household can line up for the free meals?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe the number of anchor babies starting kindergarten this fall in our schools will be huge. Nearly every one of them will be getting free lunch with many of their moms getting WIC, food stamps, etc. for their younger siblings at home. American families struggle with job loss, high health insurance premiums, etc. while they get so much for free.

It's that deafening sucking sound again.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I believe the number of anchor babies starting kindergarten this fall in our schools will be huge. Nearly every one of them will be getting free lunch with many of their moms getting WIC, food stamps, etc. for their younger siblings at home. American families struggle with job loss, high health insurance premiums, etc. while they get so much for free.
    Oh poor poor illegals. YEAH RIGHT!!!! B.S.

"You or your children do not have to be a U.S. Citizen to qualify for free or reduced priced meals.
    While they are collecting free breakfast and free lunch, they are sending billions of dollars in remittances to their home countries--Mexico alone rakes in more than $20 billion annually through remittances.

If they can afford to send remittances, they can afford to feed their children and pay their hospital bills. Money remittances need to be heavily taxed to eliminate the 'remittance magnet' that draws illegal aliens to the U.S. along with illegal employment.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

YEAH! POOR ILLEGALS! Driving around in big SUV's and trucks like Cadillac Escalade's /with the low profile tires and wheel assemblies.(very expensive)

GUESS I NEED TO GET A JOB IN PICKING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES!

BUT YET THEY HIDE IN FEAR FROM THE LAWMAN

COULD IT BE THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY?

AND STILL GET TREATED TO A LOT OF SPECIAL PROGRAMS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Our tax dollars hard at work . . .

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    So I am looking it over and low and behold in print on the back of the form:

What do they mean by "YOU"? Are they refering to the parents? Or is it directed to the 15 year old and her 5 year old son?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast