Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I can say after observing these lists is that the first thing they will try and do is undermine our voting system
    you must have missed it a few posts back: Commission on Federal Election Reform

the National Council of La Raza is fixing it for us.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

This is an excellent informative post. My bp is high now I'm sure.
    We so need to expose these secret groups and I hope, thanks to this sight, many people realize what is going on. Our political system is not what it seems. We need someone like Tom Tancredo to stand up for us, be our spokesperson, and expose this monopoly of power.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great thread everyone!!

It's time for the People to know and understand.

I hope alot of viewers see this thread even if they don't post.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I found a site that has very good membership records of the CFR, Trilateral-trators, etc. also pictures of Castro & Carter, Castro & Jesse Jackson and others:
    http://www.geocities.com/cfrexposed/

I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I REFUSE to vote using those illegal voting machines. I mean, look at what happened in 2000, then again in 2004.........and once again in the Mexican election........all using those darned machines. They are rigged and should be banned. A person may as well NOT vote as to "vote" on one of those machines.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It is worse than that, several of our elections have been pre-aranged, they did not have to be fixed. Did you ever see the interviews with George W. Bush and Senator Kerry?

Bush & Kerry both admitted being members of the secretive occult society the Skull & Bones.
    Kerry stated that he knew Bush from there as well as attending Yale with him.
    When Bush was asked about Kerry, he stated "I do not know him...I do not remember him"

(one of the rules of the S & B is to deny everything)

Bill Clinton's election was primarily funded by the Harriman's, long time family friends of the Bush family. It has also been disclosed that while he was governor of Arkansas, Clinton worked with George H.W. Bush smuggling drugs & guns in and out of the country. While 'serving' as our president, Clinton attempted to grant amnesty to 4,000,000 illegal aliens. I do not think it passed, but they were not sent home either. Clinton also set up the 'spy on Americans' programs that Bush now claims are so important to prevent another 911. - we all know how much it worked last time.

- If the founding fathers could only see us now.

Here are some sites with information about electronic voting scams
    RIGGED
    http://www.votescam.com
    http://www.blackboxvoting.org

Banned
    I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I REFUSE to vote using those illegal voting machines.
    Absentee voting would get around this, but if done this way, your vote would not be anonymous as those counting the votes would have to read them.

That's what I'm doing. I don't care who knows who my choices are. Better that than the electronic monsters.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I assume that you want your vote to count towards the least corrupt of the candidates.

If those in power wish to manipulate elections, it does not matter which method you use to cast your vote. Look at what happened in Florida. And that state was only mentioned because it comprised the 'deciding votes' (which apparently does not mean anything at all). Imagine if all of the states had been recounted. If they had, I am sure there would have been even more discrepancies.
    Have you ever seen your vote counted?
    Do you know who counts your votes?

The easiest way of tampering with elections is to obtain voter registration data, with that information available, general assumptions can be made about how an individual intends to vote. Through selective disqualification of, or the misplacing of opposing votes, the outcome is not guaranteed, but the odds are greatly improved. Using this method, it is possible to pre-fix an 'honest' election. That is allegedly what took place in Mexico recently. Some of W's associates traveled to South America several weeks before the elections where they acquired a data bank of several thousand of Mexico's registered voters which had been obtained by someone using 'data theft'. The rest is history.

What a horrible state of elections we are in....globally.

But of course when you think about it, the outcome has to be pre-fixed. Otherwise...their plan would fall apart.

Impeachment....of both Bush and Cheney....THAT would strip their gears. They would not and could not have planned on a Double Impeachment....or that a Speaker of the House elected by the People's House could make it to the White House before they fully implement their plan.

That's the ticket to stop this Madness...Double Impeachment.

Swiftly.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast