Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They do have contingencies for dealing with elections that do not go their way:
    1) Kennedy was not expected to win the election, the polls indicated that VP Richard Nixon would win. Everyone, especially Whitehouse staff, was very surprised at the outcome.

2) Ronald Reagan and Bush were opponents until Regan surged ahead of Bush at the polls, then Bush was assigned as his VP running mate. Not long after the inauguration, while Bush was in Texas dedicating a monument in memory of JFK, Reagan was shot in an attempted assassination. (by the son of long time Bush family friends)

By the speaker of the house, I assume you are referring to Arlen Spector?

I am not sure if Arlen is a CFR member, but he should be an honorary one.

Specter was chief counsel for the Warren commission:

He authored the single bullet theory in attempt to explain the commission's finding that a lone assassin killed Kennedy.
    this work of fiction was latter found to be based on incorrect evidence which he was aware of at the time.
    He attempted convincing witness's to change there stories, particularly regarding the number of shots fired. Speaking to one witness, specter indicated that he had extensive knowledge of her life, family and marriage. When she still refused He got angry and told her, 'Look, we can even make you look as crazy as Marguerite Oswald... We could have you put in a mental institution if you don't cooperate with us.'
    when the witness later read her "testimony" as published by the Warren Commission, she immediately knew it was a fabrication, it stated that the deposition was taken at the U.S. attorney's office in the Post Office Building, when it was actually at Parkland Hospital
    Thirty days after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Senator Specter drafted the legislation that established the Department of Homeland Security.
    (this could not have been done in 30 days)

Recently in the newspapers:

Specter has been very critical of President Bush's wiretapping, he called the effort "inappropriate" and "clearly and categorically wrong."
    January 15, 2006, Specter mentioned impeachment and criminal prosecution as potential remedies if President Bush broke the law, though he downplayed the likelihood of such an outcome.
    -Not long after this, Spector came up with a 'compramise' - which amounted to nothing. If you recall, Spector did the same thing recently with immigration.

voting record
    Voted YES on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
    Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
    Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)
    Voted YES on visas for skilled workers. (May 199
    Voted NO on limit welfare for immigrants. (Jun 1997)
    Voted NO on investigating contract awards in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Nov 2005)
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

skid, I'm referring to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dennis Hastert...he is a teacher from Illinois.

Arlen Spector is a US Senator....and not on our team, unfortunately. He is for a Guest Worker Program... a Globalist. What a shame. He has changed over the years.

I'll get you link about Dennis Hastert so you all can read up on him. He's not perfect but far better than what we have in there now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Impeachment....of both Bush and Cheney....THAT would strip their gears. They would not and could not have planned on a Double Impeachment....or that a Speaker of the House elected by the People's House could make it to the White House before they fully implement their plan.
    I would love to see these two impeached, but I'm not sure Hastert would be that much better. He was one of those who strong-armed and threatened the House membership to vote for CAFTA during an extended 2 hour long voting session (according to Tom Tancredo). I'm not sure whether his recent declarations about beefing up border security are due to the upcoming elections or whether he has had a true conversion experience on illegal immigation. I think we'll know a lot more if he continues to stand his ground and insist there will be no amnesty after the November elections!

From what I read Kate, Hastert was reluctant on CAFTA...and under such heavy pressure from the White House...relented.

We have to go to the source of the problem and not blame the symptoms.

BUSH AND CHENEY are the source of the problem. The way in which the House of Representatives betrayed the American People on CAFTA was a symptom of the Virus in the White House.

Hastert is not perfect, but I believe with the House of Representatives behind him...the People's House....he will do a better job than Bush and Cheney and that he will stop the bleeding of our nation if made President through Impeachment.

He is a teacher from Illinois.

He started bucking the White House on the Ports.

He is now bucking the White House on Immigration.

If he knows how America feels, then I believe and pray that he will represent US and execute our Will.

Think about it....this may be the first President since Ronald Reagan that Globalists did NOT put in the White House...the People will have put him in through our elected Representatives. Hastert will owe them NOTHING.

Fate has a strange way of working out. Impeachment is one of the most important rights of the American People. Our forefathers provided the legal means to remove a disgusting despicable traitor and all their ilk from the American White House.

We will be fools if we do not use that legal peaceful means to save our nation.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.house.gov/hastert/about.shtml

Here is the link to Dennis Hastert.

Everyone try to find out as much as you can about him.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=283

Here is his voting record on immigration.

He gets an A+ for Career and A- for Recent.

So that's a good sign...especially now when American is standing up and speaking out!

Banned
    Here is his voting record on immigration.

He gets an A+ for Career and A- for Recent.

So that's a good sign...especially now when American is standing up and speaking out!
    I'm willing to give Hastert the benefit of the doubt for now, though I still think he's done much of Bush's bidding. I'm just disgusted that they did not initially have the votes to pass CAFTA, but House members were bullied and cajoled into changing their votes. Now we are stuck with phase 2 of the NAU implementation plan.

In general though, I'm just really reluctant to trust any polititian after many from both parties have so thoroughly sold us out. It's often tough to sort out the true motives behind the positions that politicians take, and whether they are driven by good character, a sense of resonsibility and accountability to the country and wanting to make things better for all, or if their positions are simply meant to further themselves politically or financially. I tend to trust people like Tancredo or Sessions who are willing to take an unpopular stand and really stick their necks out. Heck, Tancredo is personna non grata at the White House. Anyone who is hated by Bush and Karl Rove get my support! But with others, like Hastert, it's perhaps harder to tell.

Well said, Kate.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

You're right Kate. And remember, when Hastert would become President, he would only be in office for 2 years. Then he would have to step down or run for re-election. There is no indication that he even wants to be President...he's not asking for it. I am. I think someone who has the close connection to our House of Representatives like he does; who has seen the damage Bush has caused through his abuse of power; who has been a victim of a White House Gone Made; who has no glory designs or personal agenda other than to be a Congressman from Illinois; who is now bucking this Maniac....has potential and motivation to be a good President for our nation for the next two years.

Then with the Globalists OUT OUT OUT OUT....we'll see if he deserves to be re-elected if he even wants the job....and the Nation will have a breathing spell to get straight; get right; get things fixed; and not only end this crisis but ensure it never happens again.

Those are really our only two options. Let them continue with what they are up to which is simply ending the United States or give Double Impeachment a try.

You can be assured that the next President of the United States will be a Globalist.

The system that we have now with the way the money for the campaigns is handled is designed to ensure in most instances and you can bet it's been fixed for 2008 that a Globalist or To Be Globalist will be elected....unless we cut that process off at the pass and put someone in the White House that didn't get there on Globalist Money.

Impeachment of Bush and Cheney and putting Hastert in WITHOUT Globalist Money is the only way that I see to circumvent that process already in place and in my opinion already pre-determined with Hillary Clinton. They are working now to find the Republican counterpart to cover both parties. But the plan was for Hillary to follow GW.

Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton

That is the plan.

That's why Bill Clinton was appointed by Bush to gain all that national and international attention with the Tsunami and Katrina Relief Funds to push the agenda of Globalism which Bill Clinton has done and to keep Bill and thus Hillary in the money and on the TeeVee.

Last fall when Bill was in Paris raising money for Katrina, he told the French they were stupid to have defeated the EU Constitution because Globalism was...."inevitable".

Banned
    The system that we have now with the way the money for the campaigns is handled is designed to ensure in most instances and you can bet it's been fixed for 2008 that a Globalist or To Be Globalist will be elected....unless we cut that process off at the pass and put someone in the White House that didn't get there on Globalist Money.
    From the sounds of it, it's looking like John McCain, member of the CFR, will be the anointed Republican candidate. If Hillary is the Dem candidate, then I don't think there's any way she will win, especially if it's against McCain. Too many people REALLY dislike her and her husband.

I'd like to see Tom Tancredo run as an Independent and a moderate. I don't know what would happen, though I bet he would upset the apple cart. Don't know if he could win as an Independent but it might be interesting to see him make the globalists squirm as I imagine he'd be sure to publicly challenge them on their NAU/SPP agenda, which would get the word out to Americans about the treason that has been perpetrated on them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast