Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AN OUTRAGE! having a debate Special for Spanish Speakers

AN OUTRAGE! Those candidates are such Bozos that they slapped America in the face, by having a debate “Special for Spanish Speakers!â€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

I'm sure this went over big south of the border. The ratings were even higher than Mexican wrestling.

Yes, maybe. It would be of interest to know of those south of the border are on these sites, too. I report all illegal aliens, but when they are here they must understand that they no longer in their home country. More important is that those who came here legally need to learn English. There should not be a stigma for those that want to help these folks. In past years we had a mainstreaming advantage for these people. The people coming from other countries who "ghettoize" are hurting themselves and society.

I like your avatar. Very good!

Regards,

The Redlander
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

Welcome Owenbucks!

Speaking Spanish is not a sin, but this is the United States, we speak English.
    Well said.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I am a third generation I guess HISPANIC, I am however an AMERICAN CITIZEN first and foremost. I never lived in Mexico and wasn't born there so why people insist on calling me Mexican I don't know and it bugs me. I don't speak spanish and would rather learn Italian but guess what, in school they push that second language on you and it's spanish. The high school I attended had one or two french classes, no Italian, maybe one or tagalog classes, but more than anything there were spanish classes. So I was made to take spanish and hated it because not because I was racist or anything but because it wasn't a language I cared to learn.
    When I started working a job in college at a KFC it was a new area, new hospital was built around new homes. Mostly whites lived in the area, as it was a pricey area to live in. That's fine with me if you work hard you get to reap the rewards. However, I found myself being discriminated against. Not by white people or black people. BY MEXICANS! It was because they saw me as a MEXICAN and would get mad when I spoke perfect english and uttered not a word of SPANISH. I get that all the time now, WHY DON'T U SPEAK SPANISH, AREN'T YOU MEXICAN, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE IN BEING MEXICAN?
    I say this, FIRST I AM AN AMERICAN OF THE USA, I SPEAK ENGLISH, I HAVE PRIDE IN BEING AN AMERICAN. JUST AS YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE I CAN SPEAK MINE AS IT IS MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN TO SPEAK ANY LANGUAGE I WANT AND THE LANGUAGE WE SPEAK IN AMERICA IS ENGLISH, IF I WANT TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE IT WON'T BE SPANISH AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT AND I'D KNOW MORE THAN ENGLISH HAD I BEEN ABLE TO TAKE A LANGUAGE CLASS I WANTED IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE. AND AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA SPEAKS ENGLISH, AS LONG AS THE CONSTITUION OF THE USA IS IN ENGLISH, AND AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE SPEAKING ENGLISH I WILL BECAUSE EVERY GENERATION OF MY FAMILY HAS SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES TO DEFEND THOSE RIGHTS!

However, I found myself being discriminated against. Not by white people or black people. BY MEXICANS! It was because they saw me as a MEXICAN and would get mad when I spoke perfect english and uttered not a word of SPANISH. I get that all the time now, WHY DON'T U SPEAK SPANISH, AREN'T YOU MEXICAN, DON'T YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE IN BEING MEXICAN?
    I say this, FIRST I AM AN AMERICAN OF THE USA, I SPEAK ENGLISH, I HAVE PRIDE IN BEING AN AMERICAN. JUST AS YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE I CAN SPEAK MINE AS IT IS MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN TO SPEAK ANY LANGUAGE I WANT AND THE LANGUAGE WE SPEAK IN AMERICA IS ENGLISH, IF I WANT TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE IT WON'T BE SPANISH AS I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT AND I'D KNOW MORE THAN ENGLISH HAD I BEEN ABLE TO TAKE A LANGUAGE CLASS I WANTED IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE. AND AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA SPEAKS ENGLISH, AS LONG AS THE CONSTITUION OF THE USA IS IN ENGLISH, AND AS LONG AS I FEEL LIKE SPEAKING ENGLISH I WILL BECAUSE EVERY GENERATION OF MY FAMILY HAS SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES TO DEFEND THOSE RIGHTS!
    Welcome Gemini! Glad to have you here.
    You will find allot of this with many Hispanics who share your same views, which are American views.
    Have you been to www.dontspeakforme.org ? If you haven't, this is a good site where immigrants from all races have become Americans, and who are also fed up w/ illegals.
    It is a cool site, and many people of hispanic descent are experiencing the same type of predjudice from their own race, simply because they don't share La Raza's, or any other OBL views.

It sounds like you have some brave family members serving (or have served) in the armed forces, and we're glad to have them on our team as well.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Understood my Friend

Gemini282,

You are what you are supposed to be: An American! And I am proud of you. Keep it up! If you need help, just PM me. The old professor will try.

As for foreign language, I am certified for two none English languages. And YES, indeed there is a prejudice growing against the other very important languages that we need in the United States. After the fall of the wall and the Soviet Union, I had to go to the Russias and the "Stans" quite a bit, professionally. I survived, because many spoke some of the other languages that I know. That got me trough. But our nation is weak on this subject.

I really dislike teaching foreing languages. It is not my bag. I am a Social Scientist and I center in a specialized area of that science. That is what I like to do.

Someone else in you position is Joyce Kaufman; she is streaming LIVE at htis moment, and feel free to send here an e-mail on tis or call. I really respect her. She too, as you, is a fine American. http://www.850wftl.com/

You satay here with us and you will be just fine. I do recommend that you visit the "You Don't Speak fo Me" site. You will also get support there.
    http://www.dontspeakforme.org/

Take care and enjoy this site; make yourself at home.

Your Redlaner

Error ?

This is error, I do not know how it came up

/r/

The other day my nephew came home with homework instructions, and they were in Spanish, and English. My brother was outraged, and spoke to the teacher telling her that he did not want his son to be taught bilingual. Her response is that she will help all that need help, and until she is told no, she will continue. My nephew has been enrolled in a private school as of yesterday. We are seeing the demise of this country, and it is happening very fast. England, Germany, and half of Europe are seeing it with the Muslims who do not want to integrate, and us with the illegal Mexicans. Lets continue to fight and preserve our beautiful country.

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    The other day my nephew came home with homework instructions, and they were in Spanish, and English. My brother was outraged, and spoke to the teacher telling her that he did not want his son to be taught bilingual. Her response is that she will help all that need help, and until she is told no, she will continue. My nephew has been enrolled in a private school as of yesterday. We are seeing the demise of this country, and it is happening very fast. England, Germany, and half of Europe are seeing it with the Muslims who do not want to integrate, and us with the illegal Mexicans. Lets continue to fight and preserve our beautiful country.
    It is nearing the tme to draw swords! But, our problem is our pacifist ways and the willingness to have the other guy take care of it! Become active, it is the only way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast