Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Correct me if I am wrong here but wasn't Bank of America, Americas first Bank when our country was first formed?

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Ugh...Im so glad I dumped B of A a few yers back. I was a lifelong customer until they started handing out cards and loans to IA's. I had a free business checking acct with WaMU. Chase bought them out and I can't stand Chase so I started looking around for another bank offering free checking - B of A came up as one of the only ones. I thought no way Jose - I'll just have to hold my nose and deal with Chase until the situation changes.

How about US Bank?

Kathyet

Hmmm...will keep this in mind. Thanks for this. I am wondering how I missed it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This would leave even that scumbag Al Franken speechless!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I suggest a special area to collect all articles, videos showing racism or to link to them in other forum areas.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

What the eff?? This is why I am so unpopular among my liberal friends!! Just like you, they hate proof. It's just so sad that both sides refuse to accept truth.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BofA claims they are Americas original bank. Even so, with their lack of restraint to get their hands on whatever money they can, using whatever means they can, should be reason enough to continue to boycott them and hopefully put them out of business.

GoodOleDays, this might interest you in where this problem started:

Did Clinton cause the banking crisis?
    A trio of regulatory changes and missteps on the former president's watch let the banks run wild and encouraged the housing bubble. But he had help, of course.

By David Weidner, MarketWatch
    On Wall Street and Main Street they call William Jefferson Clinton the "Comeback Kid," but it's not because of some Election Day surprise.

It's because almost everything he did regarding financial-services regulation has come back to haunt us......
    http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In ... risis.aspx
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123