Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Outrage:Latino debt collector: Racist slurs to BofA cus

I couldn't decide where to post this so I will post it here. Moderator's, if it needs to be moved,please do.

I happened upon this story today and wanted to share.

We all know how Bank of Amexico panders to illegal's but this video has me absolutely outraged!
    The La Raza and OBL are constantly screaming how racist those of us who are against illegal immigration are. Never have I heard of such overt racism as I have when I listened to these LATINO'S trying to collect debts from customer's from Bank of Amexico.

Are latino's the most racist people in this country? I think so!!

Investigation: Debt Collectors, the N-Word and Bank of America
    Bank Fires Collection Agency After Operators Caught Using Racist, Obscene Phone Calls to Collect Debts

83 comments
    By BRIAN ROSS and JOSEPH RHEE
    Sept. 24, 2010

Two days after being confronted by ABC News, Bank of America has fired a debt collection agency after several of its operators were caught using racist and obscene phone calls to collect debts from bank customers.
    Offensive, unrelenting collection calls on behalf of a major corporation.

"What's up, you f---ing n---r?" said one of the collection agents in a message to 32-year old Allen Jones of Dallas, who owed $81 on his Bank of America credit card.

"This is your f---ing wake up call, man," the debt collector said in a message left at Jones' home at 6:30 a.m.

In a message left a few minutes later, the debt collection agent told Jones, "You little, lazy ass bitch, get your mother f---ing ass up and go pick some mother f---ing cotton fields, bitch."

Jones said the calls continued even after he told the debt collection company he had paid his credit card bill.

"The representative acted like, oh, we can call you as many times as we want," Jones said in an interview to be broadcast Friday on ABC World News with Diane Sawyer and Nightline.

There is nothing pretty about the collection agency process. But it’s pretty clear, in this case, that Advanced Call Center Technologies crossed a bunch of lines and then jumped up and down on them. ABC News confronted the bank’s CEO:

MUST SEE VIDEO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9YwTRvkawU

Wow this is Amazing, everyone shoudl see this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bank of America hiring illegal alien Mexican thugs to collect debts. No surprise to me!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow this is Amazing, everyone shoudl see this
    William, I am absolutely stunned!!!

And they have the nerve to call us (people against illegal immigration) racist!!!

That s nasty and beyond RUDE! BofA only fired them ? A lot more should happen in this case
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I do Accounts Receivable.....and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's the laraza mentality for you.

Don't forget Sanchez and her "Vietnamese" slur.

"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

miguelina, I have been meaning to tell you that I don't post reply's on here much because you always seem to take the words out of my mouth before I get a chance. Maybe from now on I will just put in your quote and say AGREED!!!...LOL....you're terrific!!

Utterly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

miguelina, I have been meaning to tell you that I don't post reply's on here much because you always seem to take the words out of my mouth before I get a chance. Maybe from now on I will just put in your quote and say AGREED!!!...LOL....you're terrific!!
    LOL thank you for the kind words OneNationUnderGod.
    "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast