Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    It's not any different where I live and I don't live on the border. The illegals use mexican documents to register their kids without anchor status for school.

The parents all pull up with NC, PA, etc. plates with no hassle.

My town is even having parent teacher nights in spanish.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

What infuriates me to no end is why the border patrol allows the Mexican kids to cross the border without arresting them for attending our schools.

The school principle said there was nothing they could do about it yet they have the school bus waiting for the kids on the American side of the border.

This is aiding and abetting theft.

This is fraud on a massive scale. In the Roma school district alone, over 5-10 million a year is being stolen from American citizens.

It is time that we all demand this stop. We are being invaded from Mexico with useful idiots like the principle doing every thing he can to help the Mexicans to defraud American tax payors.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    And, the school counselor came up and handed me a ballot and spoke to my Mom in spanish and we told her we don't speak spanish and that for someone who was educated she was very ignorant to assume.
    Haha! I can jsut imagine the look on the counselor's face! Not only do they bleed us white sending their illegal alien kids to school in the US, but I also have to wonder just how many of these 'anchor babies' are actually US citizens. It would be too easy to get a forged birth certificate and once they have that they are on the gravy train. WIC, section 8 housing, etc., etc.

There are so many things that outrage me that I do not know where to begin. This school thing has been going on for years, among other things. I am so glad that more ALIPAC members are joining us daily in our fight against illegal immigration.
    I just want to say welcome and glad to have you. Strength is in numbers and we are growing stronger every day.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Public schools love illegals/anchor babies because they get taxpayer money for every kid enrolled.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

noillegalsallowed: that's true they get money for every student in a seat...Now our kids are stuck getting a mediocre education unless we can afford to send them to a private school.

OUTRAGE-

Can't we contact the ACLU or the National School Association and file a suit to stop this. There are LAWS REQUIRING RESIDENCE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT to attend a particular school. This keeps kids from one district from going to school in another district to take advantage of sports or other activities.
    Why are the rules ONLY enforced against citizens?
    I am sure these kids parents lie and use false info and addresses to enroll. Lets start arresting them for FRAUD.

Re: OUTRAGE-

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    Can't we contact the ACLU or the National School Association and file a suit to stop this. There are LAWS REQUIRING RESIDENCE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT to attend a particular school. This keeps kids from one district from going to school in another district to take advantage of sports or other activities.
    Why are the rules ONLY enforced against citizens?
    I am sure these kids parents lie and use false info and addresses to enroll. Lets start arresting them for FRAUD.
    I would think that the ACLU and the National School Association would both be on the side of the illegals, unfortunately.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/g ... &invol=321

U.S. Supreme Court
    MARTINEZ v. BYNUM, 461 U.S. 321 (1983)
    461 U.S. 321
    MARTINEZ, AS NEXT FRIEND OF MORALES v. BYNUM, TEXAS COMMISSIONER
    OF EDUCATION, ET AL.
    CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT
    No. 81-857.

Argued January 10, 1983
    Decided May 2, 1983

Texas Education Code 21.031(d) permits a school district to deny tuition-free admission to its public schools for a minor who lives apart from a "parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control of him" if his presence in the district is "for the primary purpose of attending the public free schools." Petitioner's brother left his parents' home in Mexico to live with petitioner in McAllen, Tex., for the primary purpose of attending school there. When the School District denied her brother's application for tuition-free admission, petitioner, as his next friend, and other custodians of school-age children brought an action in Federal District Court, alleging that 21.031(d) is unconstitutional on its face. The District Court granted judgment for the defendants, holding that 21.031(d) was justified by the State's legitimate interests in protecting and preserving the quality of its educational system and the right of its bona fide residents to attend state schools on a preferred tuition basis. The Court of Appeals affirmed.

Has the law in TX changed? (I don't know how to check)

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=461&invol=321

U.S. Supreme Court
    MARTINEZ v. BYNUM, 461 U.S. 321 (1983)
    461 U.S. 321
    MARTINEZ, AS NEXT FRIEND OF MORALES v. BYNUM, TEXAS COMMISSIONER
    OF EDUCATION, ET AL.
    CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT
    No. 81-857.

Argued January 10, 1983
    Decided May 2, 1983

Texas Education Code 21.031(d) permits a school district to deny tuition-free admission to its public schools for a minor who lives apart from a "parent, guardian, or other person having lawful control of him" if his presence in the district is "for the primary purpose of attending the public free schools." Petitioner's brother left his parents' home in Mexico to live with petitioner in McAllen, Tex., for the primary purpose of attending school there. When the School District denied her brother's application for tuition-free admission, petitioner, as his next friend, and other custodians of school-age children brought an action in Federal District Court, alleging that 21.031(d) is unconstitutional on its face. The District Court granted judgment for the defendants, holding that 21.031(d) was justified by the State's legitimate interests in protecting and preserving the quality of its educational system and the right of its bona fide residents to attend state schools on a preferred tuition basis. The Court of Appeals affirmed.

Has the law in TX changed? (I don't know how to check)
    I thought that the school principle, Ricardo Perez was full of it. He stated in the interview the law prevented him from residency verification.

We need to get a petition going to have him arrested for malfeasance of office and conspiracy to aid unlawful students tuition being paid by the taxpayers.

It is public officials like this one that are undermining the rule of law and helping Mexicans to take over this country from within our own borders.(Reconquista)

I would like to know who is responsible for sending the school buses to the border to pick up the kids from Mexico and send him to prison.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast