Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    UnemployedAmerican wrote:

Pretty soon they are going to have to admit that 240,000,000 (80%)
    Americans are against them, so we must all be racist, xenophobic, protectionist wingnuts
    Whatever the label they try to put on us does not matter, we are patriotic Americans standing up for our country! THEY will being hearing from us from now on so they might as well get used to it! WE are not going back to sleep and WE are not going to GIVE our country away!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    THEY will being hearing from us from now on so they might as well get used to it! WE are not going back to sleep and WE are not going to GIVE our country away!
    And they are not going to lull us into a state of false security with these recent well timed raids. While I appreciate the deportations and arrests, it is a drop in the bucket. I think alot of this is to fool the voter into trusting government to do the right thing. I also think they are hoping to deflect from the public outrage of the recent arrests and ridiculous sentences handed out to our heros on the border patrol. We are NOT dumb. Get it?

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I also think they are hoping to deflect from the public outrage of the recent arrests and ridiculous sentences handed out to our heros on the border patrol. We are NOT dumb. Get it?
    I agree, the government is trying every trick it can come up with to fool us into believing they will take care of things......WRONG , we are not falling for that BULL, that is how we got into this mess in the first place. My advice is put your trust in God and keep both eyes on the government and be always ready to ROAR!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    And they are not going to lull us into a state of false security with these recent well timed raids.
    These raids are not only to make us think they are enforcing the law. It is also to pave to the way to amnesty, by showing how deportations would seperate mommies and babies. This type of media coverage makes me gag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    These raids are not only to make us think they are enforcing the law. It is also to pave to the way to amnesty, by showing how deportations would seperate mommies and babies. This type of media coverage makes me gag.
    Wow, I never even considered it from that perspective!
    But you are correct. Remember the whole non-sense in the news about the babies being torn screaming from their mother's breasts. Being dehydrated and requiring hospitalization. I believe it was the New York Times. Turns out that story was false (big surprise there) The two children that were hospitalized had pneumonia and were dehydated from being ill. I wonder how long they would have been sick had ICE not raided that day?

Oh yes PAF, propaganda these days is very insidious. You must really watch closely, or it is very easy to be sucked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Oh yes PAF, propaganda these days is very insidious. You must really watch closely, or it is very easy to be sucked in.
    Like my grandpa told me, "never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Like my grandpa told me, "never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"
    That's exactly right. When I hear or read something, I look into it further and read both sides. Then I figure out what I feel is real and use common sense. Looks like the stupid ones are in the media and on capital hill.

As far as trust goes... I trust in God, myself and my fellow Americans that are beside me in a fight to save our Country from invasion to moral decline.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Peladac,

Don't underestimate those who are perpetraiting this. They are very smart to say the least, very patient, and very cunning. They use the media as a tool, and very successfully too. How many times I hear, "It's to big", or "It doesn't matter what I do", which I respond to those kinds of statements with something like, yes, by yourself, there is very little you can individually do, but as part of the greater whole, we together can accomplish much. You are not alone, you have fellow patriots who believe that together we can effect a change.

Image courtesy of the Terry Anderson Show website.

March 31, 2007 -- KOTV -- Tulsa
    Two former Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers have paid for a billboard in East Tulsa that is getting a lot of attention, and is sure to cause some controversy. News On 6 anchor Lori Fullbright reports the men are calling themselves outraged patriots, and say they've had enough of illegal immigrants.

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast