Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outragedpatriots.com

I received an email from an email buddy who is also against illegal immigration. Apparently a new bill board has gone up in Tulsa showing the flags that are on this website with the words Had Enough? I will head to Tulsa tomorrow, get a picture of it and post it. He also gave me this link ( www.outragedpatriots.com ) and I am thrilled to now have this!! I don't know if any of you have heard of this but since I'm new and others are new, I thought some might like to know.

http://www.okhouse.gov/okhousemedia/pre ... ewsID=1075

I pray the Senate and governor pass this!! I just sent a long email to Governor Henry telling him to not turn his back on his constituents and telling him that our politicians don't realize that the American people voted them in and we can very well vote them out.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Outragedpatriots.com

Thank you for this reference. Outragedpatriots.com is an impressive and informative site, and I hope it's "here to stay"!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I checked out the site...thanks.
    I loved the billboard.

Have you had enough yet? Brilliant!
    There is a picture of a Mexican flag flying above and American flag. The American flag is hung upside down. This was done recently by Hispanic students on SCHOOL grounds....In california.
    Nuff said.

Great site. Glad to see more and more of them spring up across America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for sharing! Great site!

Can't wait to see the picture of the billboard!

Thanks peladac for posting the link to the new site. I will forward it to everyone I know.

the picture of the bill board is on the websight.

its the picture from last year that had the mexican flag on top, and the US flag below it turned upside down

I'm glad you liked it, I know I did!

I have passed it along as well and I think I'm waking people up as well. I'm sure all of you are waking even more people up. Power to the people!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

April
    peladac wrote:

I have passed it along as well and I think I'm waking people up as well. I'm sure all of you are waking even more people up. Power to the people!

It is wonderful that people are waking up and realizing that they do have the power to bring about positive change. It is in the hands of each of us to make a difference, all we have to do is choose to do so! I am so proud that so many patriotic Americans are making the choice to be heard .

I hope we are keeping them busy filling the paper stock in the fax machine, and I know their aids dread opening their e-mail program

I'm on their wingnut list for sure!

Pretty soon they are going to have to admit that 240,000,000 (80%)
    Americans are against them, so we must all be racist, xenophobic, protectionist wingnuts.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast